Stiles POV

Stiles heard a gunshot, and he knew that she had shot him. He heard Derek tell him he loved him before it cut off, but that didn't mean he was alive right now. She could have filled him with bullets. He could be screaming on the floor of some basement in the middle of the desert, dying, and Stiles wouldn't know until it was too late.

"Stiles, Jesus, look at me!" Lydia snapped, shaking his shoulders. Stiles shook his head.

"Kate Argent just shot Derek," he whispered hoarsely. He had possibly just heard Derek's voice for the last time.

"What? Where?!"

"They're here. In Mexico. He's in a basement. Chained to a wall. Thick walls, he said. Deep basement. Kate Argent just shot him,"

"He's gonna be okay, Stiles. Calm. Down,"

"I can't breathe, Lydia, she just fucking shot him and I was helpless. He's gonna die in some basement in Mexico and we're gonna find him dead and I couldn't do anything, Red, oh my God he's gonna be dead, I can't do this, I can't-"

Lydia slapped him across the face. Hard.

"Stiles Fucking Stilinski, you look at me in the face right this instant!" She snapped as she yanked his chin up to look at her. "I am not going to lose two people this week. We are going to find him. We are going to bring him back alive. And you are going to look at him with those watery little amber brown eyes and tell him you love him and he's gonna say it back, and everything is gonna be okay. Do you understand?" Stiles nodded. "Good. Now tell me what he told you."

"He said he didn't know where he was, but they were in Mexico, and he was in a basement with thick walls. And he was chained to the wall. She shot him but I didn't hear it reverberate so it either stuck in him or when it came out the other side it didn't bounce off the walls. That would mean brick or something, right?"

"Yes. And since we just wasted all that time with those stupid hunter cunts, we know they don't have him. We should be able to find a-"

Scott came rushing up to them

"You guys aren't gonna believe who we just found," he said excitedly, then frowned at the look on Stiles' face. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Derek called, Kate Argent has him in a basement. She shot him while Stiles was on the phone," Lydia said. Scott grinned and grabbed Stiles' hand, tugging him to the car.

"That just proves it then, we've found him,"

"What?!" Stiles gasped.

"Maya showed up. Apparently she knows where Kate is and there's some thing with werejaguars or something, and it's UNDER GROUND. Like a basement. It's gotta be him,"

"Where? Lets go! She just fucking shot him, he could be dying!"

"She's gonna show us part of the way and then take me the rest-"

"You? No, i'm coming too,"

"Stiles, it's not-"

"I don't care," Stiles pleaded, looking up at Scott with his eyes shining, "I have to find him. I promised him,"

"I don't want you ro... If he's not... You shouldn't see him, if he's dead, Stiles."

"He won't be. I can feel him. I have to go, Scott. Please,"

"I dunno if-"

"If it were Isaac down there, you'd want to go,"

Scott looked at Stiles for a moment and nodded.

"You're right. I'm sorry,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They drove as far as Maya would take them, then Stiles and Scott got out.

"You sure you wanna come?" Scott asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"Yes," Stiles said without a second of hesitation. Scott sighed.

"Derek is gonna kill me for this,"

"Derek's not gonna be doing anything with anyone but me when we get him, so don't worry,"

"Let's GO, ladies, it's almost dark and you do not wanna be here when that sun sets," Maya called.

"So why are we leaving them?" Scott called back as they walked over.

"They'll be fine, it's him i'm worried about," she gestured to Stiles. "The human,"

"Eat me," Stiles replied. Maya scoffed and revved the engine on the bike.

"Lets bring your dearly beloved back where he belongs,"

"Yes," Stiles exhaled, "Lets,"