Kira's House

Stiles had to help Alison into the house (he had a key made a few months ago) and up the stairs because she could barely walk.

"Wait," he instructed, letting her lean against the door to Kira's room.

"Lydia?" He asked, poking his head in.

"Nice to see you too," the other girls said simultaneously.

"That was freaky," Stiles mumbled.

"Stiles? It's GIRLS NIGHT, not dork night! Dork night was yesterday!" Lydia sighed.

"I have something for you,"

"And it couldn't wait?"

"No. You need it now. Like. Right now,"

"Then gimme,"

"Well I have to prepare you first. So- Don't freak out, okay? Promise?"

"I don't freak out, stilinskabitch,"

"You're gonna. But I promise she's okay,"

"She? What-"

"Wait one second," Stiles pulled his head out of the room and walked over to Alison.

"IF ITS A STRIPPER SHE BETTER BE HOT,"

"IT'S NOT A STRIPPER. I DON'T THINK," Stiles called back, leading Alison into the room. The room went silent, save for the low volume episode of House Of Anubis playing on the television.

"Alison?" Lydia whispered, standing up.

"Hey Red," she smiled.

"You were dead,"

"Uh huh,"

"I went to your funeral,"

"Uh huh,"

"You're alive?"

"Peter fixed me,"

"We weren't supposed to mention that," Stiles said towards Ryann. She rolled her eyes in a way that said 'He Can Do Whatever As Long As Nobody Dies'.

"You're alive!" Lydia squealed, jumping over and hugging her. "And in a sheet!"

"Didn't have time for clothing,"

"I missed you,"

"I would say I missed you too, but I was dead, and I can't really remember the experience,"

"It's alright," Lydia giggled. "Yoooou wanna join girls night?"

"Sure,"

"Have fun, ladies," Stiles waved as he walked out.

"How'd it go?" Derek asked when Stiles got in the car.

"Lydia is made of fuckin' steel,"

"How so?"

"She didn't even cry! Alison was DEAD and shes suddenly alive and she didn't even tear up! Meanwhile I lose my shit when you get kidnapped for two days, I don't get it! Am I unstable?"

"Yes," Derek said immediately.

"Wow. Thanks," Stiles said, pulling out.

"I just meant..."

"It's fine,"

"Then why are you talking in the tone?"

"I don't have a tone,"

"You do too. Its the passive aggressive, angry sarcasm tone,"

"I do not have a TONE for passive aggresiveness,"

"You're using it,"

"I'm not emotionally unstable,"

"Yes you are,"

"Am not,"

"Are too,"

"I'll smash your head on that dashboard,"

"I'll rip your throat out with my teeth,"

"You know what mister? You're sleeping on the couch,"

"It's my bed!"

"ON THE COUCH FOR YOU!"

"Awww, come on!"

"Show you who's passive aggressive,"

"You are. As we just witnessed,"

"You're stupid,"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! Dumb sourwolf wakin' me up to raise people from the dead. I'm missing Graham Norton right now. You know, he interviews basically everyone. And Who comes back soon. Friggen Clara returns, damn Oswin trying to invade my show like a bitch. Capaldi better put her in her place. And i'm waaaaay behind om Orphan Black, it's sad. I think I should get a clone. Cos a clone could do everything for me while I just laid around and watched Orphan Black. If I wa-"

"Shut up,"

"Make me,"

"I will,"

"You won't,"

Derek thwaped his head.

"I can't believe it! The abuse! The betrayal! The depravity, oh the shock! I'm dying, whatever shall I do! My boyfriend THWAPED MY HEAD it's so painful,"

"Shut up," Derek laughed.

"I told you to make me,"

"I can't, can I?"

"Nobody can,"

"Life goal,"

"I thought your life goal was to get married and ride off into the sunset and have pretty little Derek babies,"

"Well, that too,"

"Wait, what?" Stiles jerked the wheel as a panicked look crossed his face.

"Just drive,"

"I can't get pregnant! Do you know what that would do to my figure? Also biology says NO! And biology IS ALWAYS RIGHT,"

"I wasn't saying that,"

"Then what were you saying?!"

"I was telling you to shut up. Now do it,"

"Meanie,"

** read avengers texts! get other teen wolf texts taken down! vote comment and share! house the homeless! kik me at twerkinginthetardis! twerk in sandals! watch too much netflix! feed a turtle some lettuce and strawberries! watch demyx time on youtube! **