Scott To Isaac

"Isaac?"

"Scott?"

"Hey, um... Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Are you, uh, are you okay?"

"I'm out, with Kira, cos she- She threatened me, and she's kinda terrifying, so i'm at the mall,"

"I'm hiding from Stiles, he wants me to get over myself,"

"..."

"..."

"Look, Scott, I get-"

"No, I called to tell you- Okay, um... This is hard. I just feel like i'm pressuring you, okay? And I feel like since you were living with me and it was just like yeah, we're together, and you didn't get time to think about how you feel, or something,"

"Scott. Look. It's not your problem, it's mine, my weird commital issues and stuff, and I know I screwed everything up but if you would just, please, Scott, please just let me-"

"I can't, Isaac, and it hurts, because I want you here but you need to decided if you want this. Because this is serious and I didn't respect you or ask you and you need to think,"

"Can't I think with you?"

"No. I'll influence you, trust me, I need it to be this way,"

"I'm sorry, Scott,'

"Don't be, this was my fault,"

"You can't blame yourself,"

"But I was the one who-"

"ScOTT LET ME IN DAMMIT IT'S NOT FUNNY WE NEED TO TALK. DEREK SAYS YOU HAVE TO GO LIKE NOW," Stiles called from downstairs.

"Sorry Isaac, um,"

"Yeah, no, I get it,

"I just wanted to say, um, I lo... I wish you the best,"

"I know,"

"I'm serious, and I really do hope that you... I hope you get what you need, okay?"

"Scott, what are you...?"

"I want you to be happy, and that sounds really dumb because we're just teenagers and what do I know about happiness, right, except I know a lot, and you were forced to grow up before the rest of us, even before the wolf thing and you never had enough happiness and I want that for you, because your smile makes everything okay,"

"Scott, you're scaring me,"

"Promise me that you'll smile, no matter what happens, alright?"

"You got it,"

"And it's not like i'm planning on running away or offing myself, but, I don't know if I'll be strong enough to talk to you again without crying while we're still working stuff out,"

"Scott, please, can't I just... It doesn't have to be like this,"

"Relax. It's all gonna be okay. I promise. You will be okay, it's just for a little while. While you get to feeling better and thinking about what you want,"

"I need you,"

"I ne-"

There was a thud. Jiggling on the door handle.

"SCOTT SERIOUSLY BRO OPEN UP AND CUT YOUR MOPING,"

Another few seconds.

"Scott?"

The phone slid from Isaac's grasp, and everything went dark.