Stiles' Bedroom

Stiles was sitting at his computer with his head in his hands. This whole thing was stupid bullfuckery and he did not want to deal. He was glad he had ended the call with Lydia, because he dropped his phone on the carpet moments later. His hands were numb and shaky. He couldn't read the words on his computer anymore; they were all mixed up and blurry. He was getting a headache, too. So he sort of just sat in his swivel chair.
He felt something a little wet and cold press into his leg. Derek was poking him with his nose. Stiles smiled a little and managed to rub his head.
"I'm workin' on it, baby, just hang in there,"
The big wolf nudged Stiles' leg again.
"I'm fine, okay? Just tired of all your werewolf junk and this whole shapeshifty thing. Are you even hearing this? You probably aren't hearing me,"
Derek lowered his head, and Stiles thought he'd upset him, but then he felt something tug his jeans and before he knew it Derek was yanking him in the swivel chair to his bed.
"No. I have to work, you're still a dog and Ryann's still- I dunno what the Hell she is, and I need to work,"
Derek didn't let go of his jeans. He just head butted Stiles' legs a little until he gave in and laid down on the bed.
"You're gonna get stuck like that if you don't just let me work,"
Derek curled up next to him. He really was soft, Stiles thought.
"You are so adorable, you know that?" He sighed, brushing a hand of the ginormous wolf's black fur. "Even if you are the sourest wolf I ever met,"