The Mall

"Isaac, calm the hell down, seriously!" Kira insisted, kneeling in front of Isaac where he sat on a bench in front of Aeropostale. His face was completely placid, as it had been since he dropped his phone in his lap. "Look at meeeee,"
He didn't twitch.
"Bambinoooo? Darling? Are you seriously gonna not- Okay, alright, that's cool," she said exasperatedly, pulling out her phone and weighing her options. Lydia would be less than helpful, Stiles was with Scott, Angela was god knows where doing who knows what, Alison was apparently in rehab or dead or something (nobody would fucking give her a straight answer). That left Ryann, Peter, and Derek, unless she wanted to drag Danny in on this- which she wouldn't do, mostly because he didn't need this shit in his life. She went for Ry, because she would be easier to convince and that meant Peter would come.

"Ryann?"

"Hey, Kira, sweetheart, how are you?"

"Great, Isaac just went fuck balls mental in the mall and he's like, spaced out, and not responding? I dunno. He's being weird. I don't like it. Very trippy,"

"You want me and Pete to come help you?"

"Well, I would prefer just you, because he is kinda... Intimidating,"

"It's the V-necks, he looks like gay serial killer,"

"He kinda does! Oh god, thats even creepier. Come help us?"

"Yeah,"

Kira hung up with a sigh. He would be okay, now that Ryann was coming. She glanced over at Isaac. His face was a little paler and he looked sick. Uh oh. His eyes were more glazed too.

"Uh, Isaac, darling?" She tried. Nothing, same as earlier. Now she was feeling a bit more uneasy, like maybe there was something actually wrong. She called Stiles.

"Stiles?"

"Kira! Oh thank God! Do you have Isaac?"

"What- Yeah, I have him, he's just uh... sortof spacing?"

"Oh God,"

"What?"

"He's breathing, right, oh God let him be- Derek! Derek, you have to-" Stiles voice crept up an octave, his tone more frantic as he called for his boyfriend. Something was definitely, horribly wrong, because Stiles didn't get like this if Derek was nearby.

"He's breathing, Stiles, calm down!" Kira assured him. "What happened, what's wrong?!"

She wasn't getting an answer. She only heard the phone as it dropped to the floor and Stiles' panicked breathing.

"Stiles!"

Someone picked up the phone.

"Something's wrong with Scott," Derek said. Stiles was sobbing, and she could hear him wailing 'Its my fault' into Derek's arms.

"What happened? Oh, my God, is he okay, what-"

"He's... He's not..."

"He's not what?!" She asked desperately, already knowing what the answer would be but not wanting it to be true because it wouldn't be fair.

"He's-"

She heard Ms. McCall scream.

The line cut out.

She called back one, two, three times, never getting an answer.

When Peter and Ryann found them she was still trying to call back.

"What happened to him?" Ryann asked, oblivious to Kira's frantic state.

"He went like that and- There's something wrong with Scott, very wrong, and he isn't picking up anymore,"

Ryann and Peter shared a knowing look.

"Oh God," Ry whispered.

"What?" Kira asked.

"He can't be," Peter said.

"It's the only explanation,"

"Somebody, please, tell me what happened?!" Kira cried.

"Scott must be dead," Ryann whispered.

**CLIFFHANGEEEEEER!!! i need five theories about what's gonna happen in the comments before i update i wanna see if anyone gets it right**