Derek's POV

** vote//comment//share!! **

Derek didn't like this bullet wound issue they were having. Not because it hurt, because it really didn't, but because there was almost certainly some side effect they didn't know about. He felt bad about keeping it from Stiles, but there was no way he was going to worry him anymore. And nothing was going wrong yet, so there was no need.

When they got back to Beacon Hills (after a hellish 16 hour drive), Derek began to notice Stiles was being squeamish. On the way home, he kept shooting Lydia concerned glances, to which she would smirk and raise her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked later, when they were alone at the loft (or as Peter called it, the Alpha Den. He swore his uncle was crazy).

"Me? Nothing. I'm fine. Are you okay? You look tired, you should go lay down," Stiles said quickly. Derek squinted at him suspiciously.

"Did something happen?"

"You got shot, you really should-"

Derek leaned down and kissed Stiles, interrupting his sentence.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, leaning his forehead against Stiles'.

"Nothing," Stiles sighed, looking down at his feet. "Lets go get some sleep, okay?"

Derek searched Stiles face, but couldn't figure out what was bothering him. Finally he agreed.

"Alright," he said, lifting Stiles up and putting him over his shoulder.

"Why do you always do that?" Stiles giggled.

"Because it makes you laugh,"