Alex (requested)

Alex imagine for Alissa-

"ALLY CAT!!!" I looked across the airport to see the brown mop of hair that belonged to none other than my bestest friend/boyfriend, Alex Constancio. He had been on tour with Austin and the rest of the boys for 6 months.

As soon as he heard his nickname he turned his head towards my direction only to see me running towards him at full speed, most likely looking like an idiot but who the hell cares?!?! When i got to him i slowed down just enough so that i could jump into his arms.

I wrapped me arms and legs around my boyfriend as tight as i possibly could while i was hugging him. "Alex i missed you so much," i whispered in his ear. "I missed you too baby girl, but I'm back now." He kissed my temple and then gently set me back down on my feet.

"So Alissa, what do you want to do?" Alex looked at me as he grabbed my hand while we were walking towards my car. "Movie marathon?" He smirked at me and replied "Only if we can watch a couple scary movies!"

I looked at my boyfriend and just glared at him. "Ally Cat you know i hate scary shit." "I know baby girl, but i'll be there to protect you." He squeezed my hand and laughed slightly. "Ok fine, but if i have nightmares you're gonna have to deal with it." "I can deal with that. So movie marathon it is!"

On the way back to my house we stopped at the store to get some supplies; candy, popcorn, junk food etc, and then we made our way home. We walked in the door and i headed straight to the kitchen to prepare the snacks while Alex went to the living room to get all the blankets and movies set up.

I walked in to see a pillow and blanket fort with my boyfriend sitting in the middle. I laughed at his child like ways but still sat next to him and snuggled into my favorite blanket.

The night progressed on and after about 9 movies i was almost asleep. I felt Alex shift next to me and then the sound from the tv went off so i figured he was going to sleep too. I cuddled into his chest and drifted off.

When Alex thought i was completely out he whispered something just low enough for me to hear. He said "I don't think this night could've been better. Im glad to be home baby girl. I love you." He pressed his lips to my head and i smiled slightly. How did i get so lucky??

A/N
Two updates in two weeks... I think this is a new record for me! Anyway i just to say thank you for over 100k reads on these imagines!! I love you all so much <3. Im gonna try to update again sometime this week, it may not happen but i will definitely try. Hope you're having a great day/night (or whenever you are reading this).

XOXO- Jordy