Alex (requested)

Alex imagine for Alanis-

"Flight 202 to Cancun is now boarding." I listened to the loudspeaker as they announced all the different flight leaving from the departure gates. I waited patiently for my flight number to be called so i could board the plane.

I was heading to Miami to spend the summer with my friends. 2 and 1/2 whole months of sunshine and beaches. This summer was going to be the summer that i would never forget.

After about an hour more of waiting i finally heard "Flight 407 to Miami now boarding at gate 7." I got out of my seat and followed the other people who were getting on my flight. We walked to the gate and waited for the lady to check our tickets so we could get on the plane.

Once on the plane, I put my back pack under the seat in front of me and my carry on in the overhead compartment, then I sat down in my seat and just waited. I had a window seat so I was on the very inside, but luckily my side of the plane was only two seats per row so I would only be sitting with one stranger for the couple hours that i was on this plane.

I was looking out the window at all the luggage being loaded onto the plane, when I felt the seat next to me become filled. I looked to my right to see an incredible handsome boy, who looked around my age, sitting next to me.

He looked over and stuck out his hand, "Hi I'm Alex. I guess we will be plane buddies for a few hours!" I met his hand with my mind, "I'm Alanis, Ally for short." He grinned. "I like your name. Alanis is so unique and beautiful, like its owner." I blushed and mumbled a thank you under my breath.

Throughout the plane ride Alex and I talked about everything from food, to sports, to movies, and I even found out that he was going to Miami to meet up with his friend Austin who was a famous singer. The 4 hour flight seemed so short because I had Alex to keep me company.

Before we got off the plane we exchanged numbers and made plans to meet up sometime over the 2 and 1/2 months that we were both there. I walked to baggage claim, grabbed my bags, and then went outside to catch a taxi to the hotel where my friends and I were living for the summer.

When I arrived at the hotel some bellmen came and helped me with my luggage as i paid the driver for my trip. I walked up to the front desk to check into my room. I decided to get a room for myself because even though I love my friends, I need my privacy.

My phone buzzed and I looked to see that it was Alex.

(A= Alex M=Me)

A: hey Ally, i just wanted to make sure you got to your hotel safely :)

M: aw thanks :) and yes i made it here safe and sound. i just gotta go upstairs and unpack.

A: what hotel you at?

M: the Marriott in south beach... you?

A: the Hilton in south beach... wait is your hotel blue and white outside??

M: yeah, how'd you know?

A: our hotels are right next to each other!!!

M: sweet! you wanna hang at the beach after i unpack?

A: sure. can i bring my crew?

M: hell yeah! im bringing my girls :)

A: ok just hmu when you wanna go

M: kk see ya then!

I raced upstairs and got everything unpacked in record time so I could see Alex.

I raced to the rooms where my friends were staying and told them to get ready to go to the beach, and to look cute cause there was going to be boys. Once we were all ready I texted Alex and told him where to meet us on the beach.

As we walked towards the beach I got really nervous thinking about Alex. My friend noticed that i was acting weird so she asked what was wrong. "I'm not exactly sure... I guess I'm just nervous because he's a really cool guy and i don't want to make a fool of myself in front of him. And what if he thinks I look bad in my bikini or something??"

My friend looked at me with a shocked look and said "Ally you have a slamming body and an even better personality. If he doesn't like you for that then screw him!" I gave her a hug and just thought about how lucky I was to have such great friends. "Alright Ally lets go make that boy drool over you!" She winked at me and gave me a playful push.

We got to the beach and started laying out or towels since Alex and the boys weren't there yet. I took of my tank top and shorts to reveal my black VS push up bikini and hot pink VS frilly bikini bottoms. While I was watching the waves I heard a wolf whistle from behind me so I turned around to see Alex with four other guys.

The tall one with blonde hair walked up to me and shook my hand. " Damn, Alex said he met a pretty girl on the plane but I was not expecting you to be so smoking! I'm Zach by the way." I blushed a little and said hi.

Alex walked up to me and introduced me to the rest of the boys. "Well Alanis you've now met Zach Dorsey, now theses are the rest of the boys. This is Robert Villanueva, my little brother Drew, and Austin Mahone." I looked at him with wide eyes, "Oh my god i can't believe I didn't put together that your famous singer friend Austin who lived in Miami, was Austin Carter Mahone!!!"

"So you've heard of him?" I looked at him with a dumbfounded look "Ummmm duh I've heard of him! I mean seriously, who hasn't??" He looked at me and laughed. "Well I totally understand if you want to ditch me for him, I mean he is the famous one." "Alex I came here to hang with you, I'm not just going to ditch you because your friend is famous."

"I think that's the first time that any girl has ever chosen me over Austin" "Well Mr Constancio, I happen to like guys I meet on planes who have similar interests as me." "So you do this often?" he asked giving me a wink. I punched him in the arm and giggled.

"So what do you say we go on a real date tonight? Just you, me and a good time." "I'd like that a lot! Pick me up at 7?" "Sounds like a plan! Now we better go hang with the group before they get suspicious." "Alex I'm pretty sure all my girls and all your guys know already." "You think?"

Out of nowhere we heard a chorus of "We know!" I laughed and just looked at him. "Now do you believe me?" "Ok, ok whatever. Let's just go chill with them then." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the water where the group was.

Let's just say that I had the best summer of my life that summer with my girls, the crew and of course my lovely boyfriend Alex!

A/N

I know haven't updated in FOREVER, but I had this in my drafts and decided to finally finish it for y'all. I can't promise that I can be regular on updating just because I have so much stuff to do for school, but I will try my best to update when I can. I know some of your requests have been on my list for several months and I really am sorry that I haven't gotten to them but like I said I will try to get all of them done and then once I finish all the ones on my list I will start taking requests again. Oh and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 110k READS!!!

XOXO- Jordy