Drew (requested)

Drew for Brynn Wolfe

"I dont know about you. But im feeling 22!!!!!!" "Brynn what are you doing?" I turn around to see my bestfriend/amazing boyfriend Drew staring at me and laughing. "Well if you must know babe, i am practicing my moves so that i can be prepared when i suddenly become famous." "Ok well i was coming to pick you up for a date but if youd rather do this i fully understand." "Hahaha very funny. Let me just go get ready."

I go up to my bedroom to change out of my pjs. I change into short acid washed jean shorts, a white crop top with love on it, black converse and the necklace Drew got me for our two year anniversary last month. After my closet i head straight to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I plug in my curling iron and get started on my makeup as that warms up. For my makeup i do a natural smokey eye with a little mascara and a light pink lipstick on my lips. When my curler is heated up i curl my hair into loose waves and hair spray it. I go back to my bedroom to put the finishing touch, my favorite pink bandana wrapped around my long brown hair and a splash of perfume.

"DREWWWWWWW!! I hear my phone ringing can you answer it before it goes to voicemail."

Drew's POV

"Hello??"

"Oh hey, i thought that this was Brynns number."

"This is Brynns number. Im her boyfriend Drew. Who are you?"

"Im Jake from chemistry. I was wondering if she could send me the notes from yesterday."

"Yeah um i will make sure to tell her to do that."

"Alright thanks bro... Later"

I cant believe that guy thinks he can jut call my girlfriend! I mean im sure there are plenty of other people in his class that can give him notes who arent my girlfriend.

"Drew who was it?" "Some guy named James from your chem class." "James?? There is no James in chem. do you mean Jake?" "Yeah yeah whatever Jake, James who gives a damn?" "What did he want?" "Notes from yesterday." "Alright i will get those to him later. Now its time for our date. Where are we going?" "I was thinking the fair." "Awwww Drew you actually listened to me about wanting to go there!" "Of course babe! Now come on i dont want to get there too late."

Brynn POV