Austin (requested)

*So this one is something that i dont really write about but i will do it because Rose requested it. If anyone does not feel comfortable reading about self harm then please feel free to not read this imagine. I dont want anyone to feel insulted or anything. I am just writing this how i think it would go.*

Austin imagines for Rose-

~beep beep beep~

"Ugggggh!!!" I made the most unattractive noise as i reached over to hit my alarm. Today is the first day back at school. This year im going to be a junior. I know no one really likes to go back to school, but i dread it.

Ever since 8th grade this boy named Austin Mahone has made my life horrible. He calls me names, pushes me against the lockers when he walks by, and he made everyone in the school hate me. At first i didnt let it get to me, but then he started telling everyone that i had an STD from sleeping with some senior. That is a total lie though because ive never had sex, been kissed, or even had a boyfriend all because of Austin.

That day was the first day of my life that i ever cut myself.

Its been almost three years since then and cutting just always seems to find a way back into my life. Everyday when i get dressed for school i dont put on a cute outfit, i put on jeans and a hoodie to hide the scars on my arms and thighs. Like today. I am wearing black skinny jeans, a red hollister hoodie and red converse.

This is all Austins fault, i mean he does have help from Alex, Zach, Robert, and Tyler but most of the times they just stand there and look at me with sorrow in their eyes almost like they are telling me that it isnt their choice.

After i put on my outfit i throw my hair in a ponytail and leave my face naked. Why should i try if they will just pick me apart either way? I walk down stairs to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast of a granola bar and gatorade. My parents arent home because they leave early in the morning so they gave me a car so i can drive to school.

I grab my backpack and head out the front door to my car so i can go to the one place in the world where i feel the most vulnerable.

When i get to school i start to feel knots forming in my stomach because i am nervous of what is to come of this day. I open the front door to the school and suddenly all eyes are on me. What did i do to deserve this pain?

For a second i stand still, but then i walk to my locker with my head down so no one will notice me. As im walking i can hear people whispering about me to their friends as i walk past their groups to where my locker is located.

So far nothing too bad has happened, but knowing Austin he has had something planned for quite sometime. As i open my locker i get covered in purple paint that was planted in there to fall on me. Its just a typical Austin prank.

Speaking of the devil. "Oh hey Rose im liking the new stylistic choices. Its like barney threw up all over you!" "Real mature Austin!" "Well i figured anything is better than what you normally wear. In a way i was helping you." "You know Austin youre a fucking asshole who has no life!!" He pushed me against the locker and whispered in my ear. "I may be an asshole but at least im not a useless slut like you!"

That sent me over the edge. I pushed Austin off of me as hard as i could and then ran into the nearest door possible. Unlucky for me it was the boys bathroom. I didnt care though. I ran to the big stall and pulled out my razor.

I made a few new cuts on my arm, cleaned the blade and cuts in the sink and then returned the razor to my backpack. When i turned around Austin was standing there wide eyed like he had just seen a ghost.

I tried to walk past him but he forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me towards. While looking me straight in the eyes he whispered out "Why?" "Why what Austin?!" "This" he pulled up my sleeve and pointed to the scars and the fresh cuts.

"Well Austin when someone tells you everyday of your life that you are useless and unwanted it gets to you." "When... When did you start?" "Three years ago when YOU told everyone that i had sex with some senior id never even met and got an STD."

"This... Is be because of me?" "Yeah Austin it is. You physically and mentally abused me for four years. What do you expect?" "I didnt know i made you do this." "Well now you do. Go on. Go tell everyone how im a fucked up psychopath who cuts herself. Im sure everyone would love to hear it." "No" "No what?" "No im not going to tell them about this."

"Why not? Its just another chance for you to prove that im as messed up as everyone thinks!" "Im sorry Rose." "Sorry! Youre fucking sorry!!! You dont just get to say sorry and have everything become happy and good for you! Austin you made me feel like i was nothing. You told lies about me. Made me the outcast of school. Pulled pranks on me. You even pushed me into lockers for christs sake! What kind of sick and twisted person does that? I never did anything to you. In fact i used to like you... Hell i used to be in love with you. And now i see that i was so stupid for thinking that. I just want to know one thing though... Why did you do it?"

"Why did i do what? Bully you?" "No shit Austin." "I was jealous ok. When i met you, you had this perfect life. You were pretty and smart and everyone loved you. I was always in your shadow. When we were friends people always asked to hang out with me just so they could see you not because they really wanted to be my friend. You were what every girl in school wanted to be and i hated that. Because i just wanted you to be mine. I was too scared to ask you out though because you were popular and i was a nobody. So i distanced myself from you, found some new friends, and i figured i could make you feel the same way you made me feel."

"Really Austin i made want to fucking kill yourself!?!?" "Nnnn... No... But..." "But nothing!! All that stuff you went through wasnt because of me! It was because of the people around me. Not once did i tell you that you were ugly, or useless. I didnt tell people you slept around and i certainly didnt beat you up!"

"I know that now... I didnt mean for it to be this bad. I just wanted you to feel bad for what you did, but then i let the confidence go to my head and everyone around me was telling me it was fine so i kept doing it." "Well look where that got us now Austin. Standing in a bathroom after you just watched me hurt myself. Are you happy??"

"Rose i really am sorry. I'll stop everything im doing i promise. Can you forgive me?" "Austin i can forgive you, but im not going to let you into my life. Thank you for saying you will stop, but i will never forget all the pain you caused me. Maybe later in life we will meet up and be friends but for now i want nothing to do with you. Goodbye Austin." I walked out of the bathroom and back to my car to go home and change, just leaving Austin standing there.

I cant believe i just stood up to him. Like i said... I can forgive, but i will never forget.

A/N

Sorry that it didnt have a mushy gushy happy ending, but i didnt want it to be the cliche story where once he sees the person hurting he stops and is magically in love with her and she just falls in love with him too. Its so over done and highly unrealistic.