Robert (requested)

*since you guys got me to over 20,000 reads i decided that i will be nice and update a couple of times today*

Robert imagine-

"Robert can you come and help me??" "Hold on babe I'm almost done with this level!" "Robert Villanueva your pregnant wife is asking you for help and you blow her off for a video game?!?!?!?" "Oh shit sorry babe its kinda still weird to get used to the fact that you are pregnant." "Yeah well can you just help me move these things to the babies room?" "Of course darling." He gave me a little peck and then ran up the stairs with a box full of new things for the babies room.

Yes i did say babies. Robert and i are pregnant with twins. We don't know the gender of either one because we want it to be a surprise when they are born. The only thing that is difficult is picking out room themes for two rooms that you have no idea who will be living in them.

Robert and i live in a fairly large manision in Dallas, Texas so our children each have their own room and we still have room to expand if we choose to have more kids. We have been married for almost 4 years and they have honestly been the best years ever.

I've gone on tour with Austin, Alex, Zach and Robert and we have all kept in touch even though everyone is off and doing their own things. I still cant believe that in less than a month there will be a mini me and a mini Robert in the house. It seems like just yesterday Robert and i were our fifteen year old selves playing spin the bottle at some random high school party.

~3 weeks later~

Today we decided to just have a lazy day and just watch movies since my due date is in less than a week. "Hey babe can you grab me the remote?" "Sure Rob." As i leaned over to the table next to me to grab the remote i felt an excruciating pain in my lower region and suddenly there was a wave of liquid.

"ROBERT!!!!!!!! I think my water just broke!! Quick go get the bag we packed and get me to a hospital!" "Ok babe just stay calm we will get you there and have our little babies out in no time."

(I'm not going to explain the whole baby process for those of you who don't know it... so yeah)

~12 hours later~

"Ugh Robert that is the hardest thing i have ever done in my life." "I know baby but just think, now we have our two amazing children." "That's true. Speaking of which. Where are my children?"

As if on cue the nurse walked in with two little carts both with little pink blankets. "Here you go Mr and Mrs Villanueva. Have you decided on the names?"

I looked at the little girl in my arms and instantly knew her name "Haven Marie Villanueva" and then i looked over to Robert. "Well Rob what do you think?" "That is the most beautiful name I've ever heard." "Since i named her how about you name that little one there." I said pointing to our other little girl in his arms. "Ava Jasmine Villanueva." "Oh Robert that is so adorable!"

"Ok so we have little Haven Marie and Ava Jasmine! Those are lovely names. I will get all the paper work done and then you can take your little girls home in the morning." "Ok thank you very much." I looked at my husband with tears of joy in my eyes "We did it Robert!" "Yes we did baby" He gave me a kiss and i literally could not have thought of any where else in this world i would want to be than with Robert.

A/N

So i hope y'all liked it. Its a little different from what i usually write but the idea just sort of started to write itself. So yeah...