Austin (requested)

Austin imagine for Amna-

*so quick note before we start this here imagine... Sorry about not writing but i have had some serious writers block. Thank you all for requesting though! I know i said to comment your requests but i think it might be easier if y'all inbox me so i can tell which ones I've already opened. Please and thank you XOXO*

"AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE STOP TICKLING ME THIS INSTANT OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR CHILD MAKING ORGANS!!!!!!"

"Ok Amna i'll stop... But only if you say Austin Mahone is the sexiest mother effer I've seen in my entire life!"

"Hell no Austin! Id rather die than say that load of bs."

"Alright then you leave me no choice..." With that Austin pinned me to the ground and started tickling my sides again. I swear those boys fingers can do wonders (no sexual innuendo intended hehe). After a minute i was able to flip him over and get out of his reach.

"Amna... Come out, come out wherever you arrrrre..." Austin said in a mischievous tone. I was sitting in my closet praying that he wouldn't find me. Suddenly i heard my bedroom door open and Austin's feet running around my room. "Come on babe i know you're in here. Ive checked every other room in the house but this one."

My breathing started to become a little raspier as i got nervous of what was to come. Just as i was thinking about surrendering the closet door was flung open. "Now what do we have here? Looks like someone needs to be punished..." I looked into his eyes and burst out laughing. " Thats what she said!!!"

"Ok Am we can do this the easy way or the tickly way... Your choice." "Fine... Austin Mahone is the sexiest mother effer I've seen in my entire life!" "Awwww thanks boo!! Now lets go watch a movie!!!!" I looked at my best friend and motioned for him to carry me.

"Amna what would you do if i wasn't here to carry you everywhere??" "Id be a lazy fat ass who stays in bed all day and does nothing." "Isn't that what you do now??" He smirked at me and i just hit him on the back of the head. "Asshole"

A/N

So that was super dooper short. Btw i freaking love your name Amna!! It's so pretty :) Oh and guys please comment and tell me if you'd rather have me make an email for requests!!! Anyway I'm gonna go... Sotodaywetalkedaboutticklingandaustinmahoneandidontevenknowdadadadsddfsfdvdvbyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (If you know which youtuber this lovely ending is from than you are fucking frantastic!)