Austin (requested)

Austin Imagine- Laser Tag

*Beep Beep Beep*

Just another typical Saturday morning for you. Wake up, eat breakfast, doodle a little, and of course hang out with your best friend Austin. Austin hasn't been around much lately since he's been on tour and all that fun stuff so when he texted you it was sort of a surprise.

A:Hey Tay!! Long time no see, but I'm in town for the weekend and i was wondering if you wanted to come play laser tag with me and the crew??

T: Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun Austy!! The boys don't mind that I'm coming right?

A: Of course not! the boys love you and even if they did care i would still want you to come.

T: Awww ok so what time do i need to be ready by?

A: Well it is 9am right now so i will pick you up around... 1ish?

T: Sounds like a plan :)

A: Alrighty see you then TayTayBug ;)

You have 4 hours to get ready so you decide to take a shower since it takes you like an hour.

After your shower you go to your closet and chose a pair of light wash shorts, a tribal sweater, black beanie, teal converse, your nerd glasses, and the infinity ring Austin bought you for your friendaversary last year. http://www.polyvore.com/lazer_tag_with_austin_mahone/set?id=79067828 Any chance you had to impress Austin you took. He may be your best friend but to you he could be so much more than just a friend.

You decide to only put on light makeup since Austin says that he doesn't like girls who look like they try too hard to change their faces, one of the many things that made you fall for Austin. Also his smile (with or without braces, you like him either way), his laugh, the way he fixes his hat every two seconds, his pretty eyes and the fact that he doesn't let the fans get to his head and how he will always be a well grounded person.

It was 12 oclock and you still had an hour to kill so to waste time you went up to your music studio that your parents set up for you and decided to finish working on that song you had been working on. While Austin has been on tour you needed something to keep you busy so you took up the guitar and furthered your experience in singing since you had already been singing since you were 5 years old. Writing music has really helped when it comes to expressing yourself, instead of just keeping everything bottled up you decided to put it down on paper and it has really helped you boost your confidence.

So far the only songs you have written are about love, and pain. Which just so happens to be the feelings you get every time you think about Austin. You are just so in love with him it hurts! (corny i know, but hey it fit with the theme) Ever since pre-school where you and Austin met you have had a crush on him. Although now him being a international superstar kind of puts a damper on your love life.

As you are strumming and singing to your new lyrics you hear loud clapping and nearly fall off your stool. "AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!!" you yelled at your best friend. "Sorry Taylor that song was just so great! Did you write it yourself?" "As a matter of fact i did write it. Ive sort of gotten into writing, singing and playing the guitar since you've been on tour." "Well that's great! Maybe we can do a duet sometime." He gave you a little wink and you laughed.

"Alrighty Austin lets go play some laser tag! I'm ready to whoop your sorry ass!" "Um i don't think so Tay, there is no way you could possibly beat me at my favorite game." "Why don't we make this interesting?" "Keep talking" "Well how about, whoever loses has to admit their deepest darkest secret to the other?" "Then i hope you are ready to spill your guts to me Taylor because there ain't no way I'm losing." "We'll see about that Austy"