Austin/Alex (requested)

Austin/ Alex imagine for Danea-

*What's up everyone?? Im back again to do a very special imagine. So enjoy :)*

Austin? Or Alex? This question is constantly running through Danea's mind. Ever since she met the two boys about 3 years ago she has had a crush on both of them. Now she has come to a point in her friendship with the boys where they are both returning the feelings for her.

She always had the plan that she would go out with which ever one asked her out first. Never did she think that they would both ask her out in the same day or that she would have to choose between the two. But now she does.

The boys agreed that they would both take her out today and then by the end of the night at Austin's concert she would have to pick the boy she wanted to date and the other would back off and accept the new couple.

As Danea was getting ready Alex texted her and asked if she was ready for their date. She replied back yes and in ten minutes, Alex was at her door with a rose in his hand.

"Hey Danea. You look great." She looked down at her dress and shoes and then back to Alex. "Thanks Alex. So where we going?" "Well since it is only the afternoon i figured we could go to the carnival in town until i have to drop you off for Austin." "Sounds like a plan."

He walked her to his car and opened the door for her as she slid into the passenger seat. When he was in the drivers seat they took a fifteen minute ride to where the carnival was being held.

In the time they were there they went all the rides, got cotton candy, played games and Alex even won her a stuffed teddy bear. Their time was up and Danea was nervous all over again for her next date with Austin.

Alex dropped her off at Austins house and left them to their date. She knocked on the door and Mama Mahone answered it. "Awww hello Danea you look so gorgeous! No wonder my son talks nonstop about you." Her face turned a light pink color as she followed Mama into the house.

They reached the dining room and Mama Mahone left Danea there to enjoy what Austin had planned. "Hi Danea! I was just finishing up dinner. And may i say you look stunning." "You dont look so bad yourself Mahone." She gave him a wink and they both laughed.

Austin pulled her chair out for her and then sat opposite her at the candlelit table to enjoy the meal he had cooked. They finished just in enough time for Austin to quickly get changed to go to his concert.

As they were walking out the door to the car Austin slipped his hand into Danea's and she slightly blushed at the feeling of his large hand wrapped around her smaller one. He helped her into the car and then they were off to the arena.

When they got to the venue there were screaming girls everywhere so Austin took Danea in his protective arms and pushed through the crowd so that no one could mess with her. As they were walking millions of girls were screaming the same question... "AUSTIN IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND???"

Austin and Danea just continued into the arena without answering anyones questions. They sat in Austins dressing room just talking and having fun for twenty minutes before he was called for his performance.

They got to side stage and before he went on stage Austin turned to Danea and asked "What no good luck kiss?" She giggled but leaned in anyway and shared a short, sweet kiss with Austin. "Good luck popstar."

When Danea turned around she was faced with a slightly sad looking Alex. "So i guess you choose him?" "Alex im really sorry. Ive always liked the both of you but truly saw myself being with Austin. You mean the world to me though Alex and i hope you know that."

"I know Danea. And its not your fault you like him. I guess it was just meant to be this way." "Thank you for understanding Alex. Oh and maybe you should go for that girl Sarah in our math class. She always stares at you and shes really cute!" She nudges his shoulder and gives him a little wink.

"You think?" "I dont think... I know!" "Ok well yeah maybe i will do that. Thanks Danea. Oh and you might want to go and tell Austin your decision."

She looked over to see Austin motioning for her to go out on stage with him. Slowly she made her way to the stage as she looked at the boy that her heart had finally decided on.

"So everyone this is Danea. She means the world to me which is why, right here on this stage in front of all these people... I am asking you to be my girlfriend." A sea of awwwwwws emanated from the crowd as Danea stood there shaking her head yes because she was too happy to speak.

Suddenly the entire arena began chanting "Kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!" Austin walked up to Danea and gave her a big kiss on the lips in front of over 30,000 people.

Needless to say, Danea made the right choice that day.

A/N
So Danea... A little birdie who may or may not be named Bri told me that its your birthday and being the great friend that she is, she messaged me and asked if i could make this imagine specially for you. I just want to say that im so glad you enjoy reading my stories and you should thank your friend for being awesome :) Anyway i hope you have a fantastic birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANEA!!!!!

XOXO- Jordy :)