Austin (requsted)

Austin imagine for Zeynep-

Senior Prom... The one day that every girl looks forward to from the time she is in middle school. Every girl, except for Zeynep. You see Zeynep is the shy, nerdy girl in her high school and has been since freshman year. She's never had a boyfriend and has never had her first kiss. Not to mention she is a senior, so prom really isnt a priority of hers. (Sorry if this makes you seem like someone you are not... I dont personally know you and you didnt give me a description so i am just writing something that fits my plot. I dont mean to offend you in anyway because im sure you are a lovely person. This is just the character for the scenario in the story)

It's just an ordinary day at school for Zeynep. Everyone around her is being asked to prom in some crazy romantic way while she just walks the halls and hopes not to get bullied by anyone. Her motto is "keep your head down and act invisible". None of the bullying really started until her old bestfriend Austin left Texas during freshman year... By now youre probably putting it all together... Austin, texas, left during freshman year and i bet you are all thinking about Austin Mahone. Well you would be correct.

Austin and Zeynep were bestfriends until Austin left to start his music career and just left Zeynep in the dust, thus beginning her life from hell. When Austin left she no longer had the protection of a bestfriend and no one believed her when she said that the famous Austin Mahone was her bestfriend.

Now 4 years later and everything has gotten worse, the mean girls even meaner and her living hell even hellier. As she was walking through the halls she accidentally hit into someone. "Oh i...i...um im sorry." When she looked up she saw none other than Andrea Smith the popular girl. "Oh. My. God! Watch where you are walking loser! Ugh what has this world come to where people like me have to live with little whores like you!" With that Andrea and her crew walked past Zeynep leaving her there crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" A familiar voice called to her. "Oh um nothing..." "Zeynep??" Again she looked up to see a very good looking boy. And not just any good looking boy, but her ex-bestfriend Austin Mahone. "Yeah. Bye Austin." She started walking away but stopped when she felt a pull on her arm.

"What Austin?!?!" She yelled a little too harshly. "Woah what the hell Zey i thought we were friends?" "Key word Austin... WERE!! We were bestfriends!" "What are you talking about? I never stopped being your friend!" "Really Austin cuz not returning any of my calls or texts is something my bestriend would have never done." "Ok so i got busy and forgot to answer you. Whats the big deal?"

"My god Austin youre so fucking oblivious to everything!! You werent here when i needed you. I started getting bullied because people didnt believe that someone like you would ever be friends with a loser like me. Do you know how much it hurts to lose the person you thought would always be there for you?? It sucks!! While you have been off living your dreams ive been stuck here in this hell hole being made fun of and bullied and when i tried to call to get your help or just to hear your voice or tell you that i missed you, you didnt fucking answer!!! Thats the big deal."

"I didnt know all of that was happening." "Of course you didnt! You never gave me the chance to tell you ." "Zey im really sorry. How about i make it up to you?" "How do you plan on doing that??" With that being said Austin got on one knee. "Zeyenp my bestest friend in the whole world... Will you go to the senior prom with me and let me make up for being gone these past few years?" "Yes. But let me tell you this Mahone. You get one more chance and if you blow it our friendship will be done. Forever." "I promise i wont let you down."

~2 weeks later (morning of prom)~

It was finally the night of prom and Zeynep was super excited. She finally got to do something normal for once and not be the loner. She got out of bed and got her things ready to take a shower. While it was heating up she popped in her brand new contact lenses and undressed.

After her shower Zey went downstairs to grab breakfast with her parents. "Good morning family!!" "Someone's excited for tonight" her dad teased. "Well yeah, im actually going to a high school event and im going with my bestfriend!" She grabbed some toast and headed back up stairs. "Mom do you think when im ready you can do my hair and makeup??" She yelled from the top of the stairs. "Sure sweety id love to!!" Her mom was excited that Zey actually wanted to participate in an "extracurricular activity".

Back in her room Zeynep ran to her bathroom to prepare herself for the night. She put on a face mask so that her skin would look extra nice for the dance. While she was waiting for it to dry she decided to text Austin.

Z: Heyyyyy!! So excited for tonight!! :)

A: Me too Zey... Im happy we get to go together ;)

Z: Did you make sure you got the silver vest for your tux?

A: Yes Ms. Control Freak... Btw why did i get silver if you said that isnt the color of your dress?

Z: Cuz i didnt want to be all matchy matchy. Anyway my dress has silver sparklies on it!

A: Okie dokie well you better start getting ready. Im picking you up at 6

Z: Kk see you then boo!

Zeynep put her phone back on its charger and started playing music through her iHome. She thought about what else she could do and decided to go on her laptop and read fanfic... (Cuz thats totally not how i spend my days) she was surprised to see how many fanfics were written about her bestfriend. When she started to read some of them it kind of scared her... Like all the dirty things the people said they wanted to do to Austin.

After about three hours of reading she looked at the clock to see that it was already 430. "Mama can you come help me! Austin said he's picking me up at 6!!" "Coming baby girl!!" Her mom finishes everything in about an hour leaving Zeynep to get the final touches for the next 30 minutes.

She slides on her strapless, navy floor length ball gown that has a silver gem encrusted bodus. When she looks in the mirror she notices something different about herself... She truly feels confident and beautiful. Zeynep goes to the bathroom sprays a little more hairspray on her loose curls and then goes back to her room to make sure she has everything in her clutch.

*ding dong*

"Mom can you get that im still getting ready!" She looks at the clock and sees it is 550. Maybe Austin is just a little early she thought. Quickly Zeynep put on her heels and walked carefully down the stairs.

At the bottom she was greeted by three pairs of eyes, her parent's and Austin's. Austin held out his arm for her so she could finish her descent down the stairs and whispered in her ear "Zey you look gorgeous!" Zeynep turned a little bit so he couldn't see her blushing.

"Alright picture time!!!!!"

*after prom*

"Austin thank you for the best night ive had in a loooooong time. It really meant a lot to me." "You know i would do anything to see you happy Zey." "I know Austin, i know." They stood there on Zeynep's porch waiting for something to happen.

"Well as fun as this has been i should probably be headed home. Goodnight." Austin kissed her on the cheek and began to walk away. "Austin wait." Zeynep got this sudden burst of confidence and did something she has always wanted to do. She grabbed Austin's tuxedo collar and pulled his lips to hers.

To her surprise Austin put his hands on her waist and pulled her in closer. So there they stood on her front walkway kissing. When they pulled away both of them were shocked. "What was that for Zey?" "Well i hadnt had my first kiss and now i think i know why i never wanted to kiss anyone." "How come?" "Because i was waiting for you and i just didnt know it."

"Can i ask you something Zeynep?" "Sure Austin." "Would you like to go in a date with me next friday??" "Id love to Austin!" "Cool. But i really should get going." "Oh. Right. Goodnight Austin." "Goodnight Zey."

A/N

Wellllll i hope you liked it!! I actually updated two days in a row this is crazy... This one is a lot longer than the other one i posted yesterday. I guess my writers block is gone... YAYYYY!!!!! Anyway thanks for all the support guys it means so much :)