Robert (requested)

~Before i get started with this imagine i would just like to say thank you to the person who requested this imagine. It means a lot to me that people actually want me to write for them. Oh and i'm sorry i don't know your name but i dedicated it to you so that you know that this is your imagine :)~

Robert Imagine-

One boy. The thing that can change your whole life in a day. You know they say it only takes a day to fall in love with someone? I'm pretty sure that is what happened with me and my boyfriend Robert. Tonight is our 2 year anniversary and to be honest i couldn't be happier with the past two years.

I'm y/n and in case you didnt know, im talking about Robert Villanueva, best friend to Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio. Robert and i have known each other since freshman year, and from the minute i met him he was the only thing that was on my brain all day and all night.

~Flashback~

Today is the first year of my freshman year here in Texas. I used to live in (insert your home state) but since my dad's company offered him a better job here so we picked up and left. I honestly don't mind living here in Texas. In fact it gives me a chance to reinvent myself to all of these new people who don't know me yet.

In middle school i was not the most popular person in the world. I wore glasses, had braces, was a little overweight, a bookworm and i never wore a drop of makeup on my face. Over the summer i got my braces removed, my parents let me get contacts, i went on a diet and started wearing makeup. I am still a total nerd when it comes to school, but now i can just be seen as a normal girl, not the dorky girl who sits alone at lunch.

As i am getting ready for school i go into my closet to pick out my outfit. There is no dress code at my school so i can wear whatever the hell i want and get away with it. I decide to wear a light pink blouse, tight black skirt and pink strappy sandals. I curl my y/hc hair and put on the makeup that accentuates my y/ec eyes.

I go downstairs and eat breakfast and soon enough i am out the door with the typical "Have a good first day of school honey" speech from my parents. Since i only live a block away from school and i don't have a drivers license i told my parents i will walk to school everyday, plus it will help me keep in shape.

Walking into the front doors of my new high school things seem to be interesting. I can tell you that people take the no dress code thing very seriously, i swear its like rack city, bitch! I walk around and find my locker so i shove all the papers and books that they gave me at the front office into it. As i am standing there someone bumps into me and when i look up there is a group of gorgeous boys standing in front of me.

"Oh i'm sorry..." "It's y/n" "Well y/n I'm Robert and i am very sorry that i bumped into you." "No it's fine i'm just a little confused since this is my first time in public school." "You're not from around here are you?" "I just moved here two weeks ago from (insert your hometown). How'd you know?" "You have an accent that doesn't sound like a Texan." "Oh..." My cheeks start turning red because of this cute boy who is talking to me.

"Y/n since you are new here allow me to introduce you to my good friends. This is Alex, Zach, Austin and Tyler." "Hi there" I give them a slight smile and a little wave. "See you already have five new friends!" I think that is Austin who says that but I'm not sure since i just met them. "Oh y/n let me see your schedule." Robert takes the slip of paper from my hand and scans it over. "You have first, third, fourth, and seventh period with me!" "Cool so i will actually know someone!" "If you want i can give you a tour of the campus." "Sure, i'd like that." "Alright boys i'll catch up with you guys later."

All of the boys leave and it is just me and Robert. "You have some really cool friends!" "Yeah they are pretty cool. You know you can hang out with us too if you want." "Really? Do you think they would be ok if i did?" "Trust me, none of them are going to be opposed to a pretty girl like you hanging out with us." I give him a little smile and we continue our little tour. He shows me the gym. cafeteria and the media center before the first bell rings. "Well y/n i guess we can walk to class together!" "I guess we can."

At the end of the day i walk back home and start on my homework. I hear the door close and go downstairs to see who it is. "Hey mom. How was work?" "It was great sweetie. How was your first day at your new school?" "Really good. I made friends with this group of really nice boys who have been helping me get acquainted with other people in the school. They even asked me to hang out this weekend." "That's great y/n! Any boys in particular that caught your eye?" Sometimes i think my mother is more of a teenager than i am. "Well this one guy in the group named Robert. He's really nice and he's in four of my class periods." "See i told you high school would be a breeze."

I go back up to my room and see my phone on my bed with a new text message. I look at the screen and see Roberts name.

R:Hey y/n i kinda stole your phone during lunch and put my number in it and texted myself from it so i could have your #. Hope you don't mind :)

Y: Wow Robert!! How did i not notice that you took my phone???

R: I had Austin and Alex distract you ;o)

Y: That's why they were poking me?!?!?

R:hahaha yup that is Austin and Alex for you

Y:So what's up?

R:I was wondering if you could help me with the homework for fourth period. I honestly don't understand geometry

Y:Sure! Why don't you come over my house and we can work on that and then you can stay for dinner.

R:Sounds like a plan. I'll be over in a little bit

Y:Ok see you then!

I texted him my address and then just waited for him to show up. After about ten minutes i heard the doorbell ring and yelled to my mom that i would get it. "Hey Robert come on in!" "Thanks y/n i really need help." "No problem. Let me just go tell my mom that you are here and that you are staying over for dinner. I hope you like Italian food." I giggled a little and then ran off to tell my mom to cook extras.

I came back into the living room to see Robert playing with my puppy. "Robert we can go up to my room and work if you want." "Ok sure" "My room is just upstairs to the right if you want to go up there and set your stuff up. I can go get us some snacks." "Cool i'll be up there then." "Alright."

"Mom can you make us some snacks?" I ask my mom since I'm too lazy to do it. "Sure honey. So are you and Robert dating?" "Ha i wish! Right now we are just friends but i don't mind that because i still get to hang out with him and that is all that matters." "That's a very good way to look at it y/n!"

I walk back up to my room and see Robert sprawled out across my floor with his books and homework in front of him. "So what is it that you are having trouble with?" "Everything! Every time the teacher talks it literally goes in one ear and out the other." "Well let's look at the homework and i'll help you with the ones that i think you need the most work on." "Thanks y/n I didn't realize you were so book smart."

"There is a lot you dont know about me Robert. We've only known each other for a day. I wouldnt expect you to know everything about me." "Ok how about we take a break from homework and just talk for a while." "I'd like that" Me and Robert talked for about two hours before my mom called us down for dinner. After dinner Robert said he had to get home so he could take a shower and stuff, but he said he would text me later so tonight has been a very good day.

~Three Months later~

Me and Robert are planning on going to the movies with the rest of the guys to see some action movie. We are all still just friends and it kind of sucks that Robert hasn't asked me out yet, but Alex and Austin are always teasing him about some girl... Maybe just maybe it is me. When i get to the movie theater i only see Robert standing there.

"Hey Robert where are the rest of the boys?" "Um well i kind of lied and told you that they were all coming so that you would agree to come." "Why would you do that?" "I wanted to spend time with you alone." "Really? You would've just said it would be just me and you and i still would've come." "Sorry for lying." "It's ok. But why did you lie?" "You see... i really like you y/n and i was hoping this could be like our first date." "Robert... I am so happy you finally told me! Of course i would agree to going on a date with you." "Really?!?!?" "Yes, now come on we don't want to miss the movie!" "You're amazing y/n." "I try" I give him a little wink and then grab his hand and run upstairs to the theater.

~End of flashback~

So yeah, that is how Robert and i came to be. If it weren't for my dad's new job i would've never met the love of my life. Just know girls, that there is always someone out there waiting to be your prince charming.