Robert (requested)

*so i know i said that i was going to split the imagines up and mix them around so that you get a little of each boy but i have 33 imagines to write so screw that idea!*

Robert imagine for Meagan-

I was walking down the street at night with my boyfriend Robert. We were going to some teen club in town to have some fun and hang with our friends.

When we got there the club had a really nice vibe to it. There was loud music blasting, people dancing. It just seemed like an all around good time. Robert saw his friends so we went over to them and started talking to them. Suddenly my favorite song ever (Chloe by Emblem3... If you havent heard of them go check them out!!) came on.

"Rob come on this my favorite song! Lets go dance." "Babe im not feeling too good. I think i'll chill here, but you go have fun dont let me ruin your night." I ran up to him and gave him a quick peck. "Ok boo. Tell me if you want to go home though, i dont want you to feel uncomfortable." "Meagan its fine. Just go dance with Sarah shes right over there!" "Okie dokie!"

I ran over to Sarah and we started dancing like idiots. She has the same taste in music as me so when me and her get together there is not a thing in the world that can make that time bad. As i was dancing i felt two hands on my waist. Someone whispered in my ear "Hey babe wanna get out of here i got a bed with your name written all over it."

"Ummm no thanks i have a boyfriend!" I said pointing towards Roberts direction. "The one in the snapback." "Aw babe i am so much better than him. I can show you a real good time." "I said no thanks perv now get the fuck off of me." "I didnt want to have to do this..." As he was about to hit me someone tackled him to the ground.

I stared in horror as my boyfriend was sitting there beating the shit out of some guy. "Dont ever touch my girlfriend again!" With that he punched the guy one more time before Austin and Alex pulled him off.

He came over to me and asked me if i was ok. "Yeah im fine Robert, just a little shaken up. Can we just go back to your house?" "Of course baby let me just tell the guys we are leaving." "Alright ill be in the car." I walked out the front doors and ran to Roberts car just to be safe. I got in and turned on the radio.

When Robert got in we drove in silence to his house. We got there and i went straight to his room to change into something more comfortable. He quietly walked in. "Babe im sorry that happened." "Robert its not your fault that guy was a total pervert. But thank you for standing up for me." "I always stand up for my girl." I kissed him on the cheek and climbed into his bed.

"Can we just cuddle and forget that this whole thing happened?" "Meagan that sounds delightful!" Robert stripped down to his boxers and climbed into hid bed with me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. We started watching a movie but i fell asleep almost instantly.

"I love you Meagan." I felt Robert kiss my forehead and then lean over to his side table to turn out the light.

A/N

Sooooo howd you like it? I think im going to post one or two more tonight so stay posted :)