Austin (requested)

Austin imagine for Arianna-

"Ariiiiiiii hurry up or im going to leave you here!" My brother yelled to me as i was rushing around my room trying to find the finishing touch for my school outfit. "Oi bro give me like 2 more minutes!!" "How hard can it possibly be to get ready? You wear the same damn thing to school everyday!" "I do not!" "Oh really cuz last time i checked wearing jeans, a tshirt, and converse for the past 2 years of school is what i call wearing the same thing everyday."

"I'll have you know," i said to him as i walked down the stairs in my new wedged heels, "that today is not one of those days that i wear the same thing again." My brother looked at me in shock as he took in my appearance. "Whats with the actually looking like a girl look today??" "Oh nothing. Just felt like changing it up seeing as it is my 18th birthday today." "Bitch i know its your 18th birthday we kind of share the same birthday." Oh yeah did i mention my brother is my twin?

"Yeah whatever sassy pants." "Can we just go? I have to pick up a friend on the way." "Which friend?" I ask him kind of worried about his response. "Austin. His car broke so he asked if he could ride with us." "Oh um ok. But i still get shot gun!" "Fine just get in the damn car." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and muttered a "love you bro" to him.

Of course it had to be Austin. He was the only one of my brothers friends that I had ever fallen for. I started liking him around the time of my 16th birthday. We always had something to talk about and he could always make me smile.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when the car parked in front of Austin's house and he came running to the car. "Hey bro thanks for giving me a ride! Oh and you look lovely Ari." I just sat there and blushed. My brother gave me a weird look and then continued talking to Austin until we got to school.

We went our separate ways when we got into school and that was perfectly fine by me seeing as I could barely talk because of Austin.

As I walked to my locker I heard numerous wolf whistles but figured that they were for someone else seeing as they are never for me. My best friend Jo saw me and came running over.

"Damn Ari you clean up nice! No wonder all those guys were whistling so much." I rolled my eyes at her. "Jo I can assure those weren't for me. They never are." "To hell they weren't! Of course they were directed at you. You never get them cuz you usually you dress like a hobo."

"Wow Jo way to make the birthday girl feel special." She laughed. "Ari I'm just stating the truth. And if I'm not mistaken a certain boy named Austin Mahone has been checking you out for the past 5 minutes." "He is not." "Is to!" "No Jo. Just drop it."

"If he wasn't, then why is he walking over here now? See you in 2nd period babe!" With that my best friend ran away. What was she even talking about? There is no way Austin...

"Hey Ari. I just wanted to give you your birthday present." "Ok" he handed me a box and when I opened it I saw two VIP tickets for One Direction. "Oh my god Austin you didn't have to do this!" "I was hoping it could be like a double whammy." "How so?"

"Well I got them for your birthday, but I was hoping you would agree to it as a first date too." I looked at him and broke out into a giant grin. "Yes Austin, I will accept this as a first date. And thank you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I have to go to class now Austin. But I'll see you at my house tonight for birthday dinner with my family?" "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I walked off to my 1st period class feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. This really has been a great birthday.

A/N

So finally I have updated!! Thank you all soooooo much for the 400+ votes and almost 70k reads. Hope you enjoyed this one.

XOXO- Jordy