Mine

~Chapter 51~

A/N: Warning: Smut

Louis' fingers tangled into the soft curls, tugging on them every now and again as the taller lad was lying between his legs nibbling on his thighs.

The interest he showed for said body part felt way better than Louis assumed it would, making his head quite clouded. He knew that this will be a huge step but he was sure they're ready to take it. He'll stay with Harry forever or as long as he keeps him around.

Harry left his inner thighs alone, gaining a tiny whimper from the smaller boy, never wanting to lose that feeling. His noise soon turned into an obscene moan as Harry's tongue prodded at his entrance. He's done things to himself before and knew what he likes pretty well but seemingly Harry was a natural at this, knowing just what to do to make him feel amazing.

Louis wasn't reassuring what so ever, he simply groaned when Harry licked his hole, making him think that he enjoys it. It would have been a lot easier if the tiny lad would stop being so mysteries and tell what he wants upright.

However he was more than confident in the fact that Louis would immediately stop him if something wasn't alright so he kept going, trying to cancel out these bad feelings and just focus on his beautiful boyfriend.

He let his tongue push in this time and watched how Louis grasped the sheets, arching his back away from the bed. He looked so gorgeous like that.

He pulled his face away and went back to kiss along Louis' neck, feeling how hard he was when his cock rubbed against Louis' stomach. He wanted to ask again, still not one hundred percent sure if they are on the same page here but instead his wrist was clasped and guided up.

Louis' eyes were boarding into his own as he wrapped his lips around two of his digits, licking them greedily.

When Harry's hand was let go, his fingers were coated fully so without needing to be asked he let them go back to his hole, pushing only one in.

"You can add the second." Harry wasn't sure how much time have passed it only appeared to be seconds to him, but Louis looked fine so he did as told and joined his middle finger with the other digits, trusting them together.

Soon Louis was basically unravelling under him, begging for more which is definitely one of the most amazing things Harry has ever seen but he didn't want to torture the small lad even if it was the hottest sight ever. Well not as their first time at least.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Harry watched intently as the final confirmation came from Louis, lining his dick up in the meantime.

"I don't know what will happen after this year, I want to have you while I can."

"Don't say that Lou..."

"I just want you right now Haz." Harry simply nodded kissing his angel deeply, for sure talking about this later but right now this was their moment.

He was as careful as ever, treating Louis like he's made out of glass and that was unnecessary but exceedingly sweet, warming Louis' heart. It doesn't matter how much care Harry took he will feel the stretch anyways but it was a lovely thought from him.

He bottomed out and stayed still until Louis told him to move. He only pulled out in the slightest slowly trusting back in, gripping the covers so he would control himself. Everything felt a little too good, making his head woozy.

He tried his best to keep his focus on Louis' face, more specifically to see if his features show any discomfort but instead he continuously trailed off, watching his thin lips that he kept biting, his tiny adorable nose, the hint of freckles on his upper cheeks, the amazing colour of his eyes that he could drown in. All in all he was doing a shit job at reading Louis but probably memorised any detail on his gorgeous face.

Louis let his hands cup Harry's cheeks, making his attention raise back up from his chin. Louis kissed him right away loving how much intimacy was behind their actions. Harry was still going nice and slow but his trusts became deep and powerful, making the smaller lad feel ever inch with the movements.

It wasn't rushed and neither of them wanted it to end but it was still their first time, they were young and inexperienced, both of them knew that it will come to an end very soon.

"Louis I want to see you come first, please." Louis understood what he meant by that, nodding slightly to show that he was heard by the tiny lad. He grabbed Harry's back, pulling him flesh against his front, scratching down his back while he started to go a little faster.

He could tell he won't last for long, their rhythm not so graceful anymore. Louis let his eyes find Harry's again, letting that tiny act push him over the edge.

Harry watched mesmerised as Louis let go and came between their chests. His eyes were snapping from his lips that fell open to his cheeks that became way more prominent to his eyes that closed, his eyebrows raising slightly. His fluffy hair flattening down by the slight wetness of their bodies.

Louis was plain beautiful and that in itself would have been enough to make Harry come. Unfortunately he wasn't able to delay it anymore, so instead of enjoying the sight for long he came as well.

They technically collapsed, pretty knackered from all of that, agreeing to just take a nap instead of going to the rest their classes.

Harry dragged his ass out of his bed closing his canopy so if anyone would come back wouldn't find them this way. Maybe he should have think of that before starting this whole thing as well but they were already safe so why worry on that anymore.

He never felt more content in his life than right in that second as Louis cuddled up to him. "Thank you Lou."

He was already fast asleep but the curly-haired lad didn't mind that one bit only followed his boyfriend to rest as well. They were both the happiest they could have been.

Although as always for them that didn't last long.