The whole of you

~Chapter 50~

Maybe everything was a little underestimated by Harry. He never assumed that their relationship could turn in this direction.

Last year they left with trying to show public affection and now they were back to square one, acting like they despise each other more than anything.

Harry was walking into the Great Hall with his mouth shut tightly as he just got hexed by Louis in the corridor. He poked Hermione and pointed to his sealed lips, pulling puppy eyes to make her help. Hexes can only be broken by someone else.

The tiny lad came in with a bunch of Slytherins laughing his ass off and that would be enough to make any suffering worthy for Harry but he could tell it wasn't honest and that made him angry if anything. They should have the right to be happy and together.

Hermione undid the spell so the curly-haired lad hugged her quickly thanking the help. "Looks like he got a girlfriend, maybe she's the devil and that's why he's even bigger of a git right now." Harry turned towards Ron who just seated himself opposite, glaring at Harry's arm that was still draped around their friend.

He removed it and gave a questioning look. But Ron simply shrugged it off. "You can see his lovebite from miles away."

The mention of it made Harry smile and he knew that wasn't a good reaction but he couldn't help it. It made him feel grounded because at the end of the day the smaller lad was still his and only his.

"None of our business though, I don't want to talk about him."

"I don't get it Harry, I thought the two of you were forming some odd bond last year, everyone was talking about you spending nights at the Slytherin dorms..."

"That wasn't the case Hermione and I just said that I do not want to talk about it." With that he got up and stormed out of the Hall.

As he was making his way towards the library deliberately he felt a tender touch on his lower arm. The grip tightened and yanked him back, so he got face to face with his boyfriend's worrisome face.

"Are you okay?" The taller lad plainly nodded and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist, pulling him flush against his front. As he opened his mouth Harry placed his own on top, muffling whatever was trying to escape.

Louis melted into his touch, kissing back fiercely at first but then he quickly found his common sense, pushing Harry off.

"Anyone could walk by we can't just..." He was technically dragged away, Harry walking with worth mentioning speed, not slowing down until they were stood in his dorm.

"We'll be late from potions."

"Slughorn will survive our absence."

"Wait it's not even potions, it's defence against the dark arts."

"I'm sure Snape will get over it as well." Louis was pushed backwards, and his knees bumped into the bed, making him fall on top.

He barely had time to put his arms down, Harry was already hovering above him, kissing his jaw and neck.

"Anyone could come in and...Harry" It turned into a quiet whimper as his hickey was kissed by the taller lad.

"We never talked about this but do you want to...you know?" Louis opened his eyes, trying to catch his breath while staring at his boyfriend who actually blushed. That was honestly adorable.

"Of course I do Haz but maybe not right now when we have classes."

"We could say that we weren't feeling well though." Harry pressed his lips against Louis' collarbones and sternum, appreciating his shirt unbuttoning somewhere along the lines. Well maybe he unbuttoned it but details.

"We could always do that." Louis agreed while grabbing Harry's curls and tugging on them, arching his back into his touches.

"So do you want me as well?" Their eyes locked onto each other while the tiny lad nodded his head. "Of course Haz."

"Okay." He got back to it eagerly kissing Louis' torso all over, liking how much space he has to appreciate. There was a long scar across his chest which made him freeze.

Louis raised his head up to see why he stopped, watching his frown as he ran his finger along the healed strip delicately.

"Who gave you this?"

"My aunt." Their eyes locked again, and stayed that way as the curly-haired boy pressed his lips against the gash. Louis smiled softly at him, his eyes watering a little but no tears escaped.

"You're so beautiful." He grabbed Harry's face, smashing their lips together while sitting up slightly. The moment was soon forgotten by them, passion taking over again as Harry fully undressed his boyfriend.

He did the same to himself so they were left completely bare, kissing on top of his bed.

"Louis what do you want?" Louis was gasping softly against his lips while the taller lad rocked their bodies together.

"You."

"What do you want me to do? That's incredibly vague."

"The whole of you. Everything."

Harry's eyes darkened not completely sure if he understands his boyfriend right but certain enough to go for it. They were young but that didn't mean they weren't ready.

"I love you so much baba." Harry pressed his lips against Louis' and went down.