Help

~Chapter 12~

Ignorance. That was the only thing left in Tomlinson. At first he was scared and incredibly furious but by now he calmed down and simply avoided Styles at all cost. He was done with him and there's no way he'll ever even as much as look towards the git. Not even to insult him. He was through that.

Right now he was pretty calm, wind sweeping through his hair, the cold making him shiver slightly but it wasn't unbearable. Nothing really changed, Hogwarts was still highly dangerous, student after student getting petrified.

Louis enjoyed his time alone, just him and the golden snitch. Snape let him use the field and he was glad that his friends didn't know where he went. He wasn't feeling up for any company.

His anger towards Styles and himself has subsided, it was just so hard to grasp. He actually told one of his many secrets to someone like the curly-haired lad. However no one said a word or did anything out of ordinary so the tiny lad guessed that Styles actually kept his mouth shut.

He could still feel him staring all the bloody time and he was absolutely done with the twerp, ready to curse him at any given second now.

Wheezing sounds interrupted his thoughts as someone stopped next to him, high up in the air.

"How did you figure it out?" He was truly tempted to knock Styles off of his broom, but at the same time he didn't see why he should.

"I'd like to say that I'm that smart and amazing but I obviously talked to Snape the very next morning. It didn't take a genius from there."

"Why didn't you tell him? Get me expelled?"

"Good question." A sour smile stretched on his face as he took off as fast as he could. He heard that Styles was following him but he didn't care, he simply followed the frenzy pellet.

"I'm sorry for what it's worth. I know that I had no right to do that, I only wanted to know if you had anything on the Chamber. I wasn't expecting all of that..." Styles yelled from behind him but right then Tomlinson still couldn't make himself care.

He reached out, a little disoriented but still managing to grasp the golden snitch. He stopped right away almost making the curly-haired lad crush into him.

"I don't care Styles, you know nothing about me and you also never will." With that Louis took off and this time he was not followed.

After a long and hot shower, Louis knew that he had to do something about this so he casted a disillusionment charm and walked to the library.

After hours of reading he was truly about to give up when his eyes fell onto Granger. She was doing the same as him but instead of the girl his eyes locked onto the book in her hands about various beats. He had no idea what it was but it had a snake on its cover, a serpent if Louis would have to take a wild guess.

That would make so much sense. Quickly throwing himself back into the books he started to search way more specific topics.

Soon he was walking with a ripped out paper clasped in his hands tightly the other holding a mirror. He placed the mirror down on the table Granger was at. As he wanted to leave the paper, he heard something weird so he ducked behind a shelf.

Granger came back and picked up the mirror, just over her shoulder Louis' eyes fell onto the huge creature and he immediately shut them tightly. He knew that by talking he wouldn't help Granger so he simply kept his mouth and eyes shut.

He heard it slither away, quickly disappearing. How the bloody hell did no one else saw a fucking basilisk before? It was not small.

He looked, his gaze wandering along the floor as to not die. That's why everyone was petrified because no one looked into the snake's eyes directly before. Louis saw that it was gone and that Granger was still alive at least.

He spun around and took off, not stopping until he was safely back in his common room. He barely even got there he knew that he cannot just do this so he groaned and let his legs take him to the worst part of the castle.

He was standing awkwardly in front of the Gryffindor Tower, glaring at all of them who entered or exited. Fortunately he didn't have to wait long.

"Tomlinson?" This was definitely his lucky day as Styles was all by himself, walking up the staircase, Weasley probably sticking with their third friend.

"Don't get used to my help." He slammed the paper against Styles' chest, not actually hurting him and took off right away.

After he was past the first flight of stairs, he felt a hand wrapping around his upper arm.

"Sorry about this then but I do need your help."