Boyfriends

~Chapter 45~

"Would you stir this for me?" Now that Louis was able to focus while Harry was finally doing as told, they were absolutely killing the task, it was not too challenging anymore.

"Louis what does this mean?" He thought for a second not sure what was the right answer here, or the response the curly-haired lad would want to hear, or his true reply.

"This means that you need to stir whilst I complete the last step and chop this up real quick." He could literally feel Harry roll his eyes. He was really not benefitting from the fact that he hates making decision and apparently after all these years Harry didn't manage to figure that one out.

"Alright it's done and perfect." Louis spun around but instead of going anywhere arms wrapped around him pinning him back against the table.

"Well then let me make this easy and clear for you." Harry leaned closer, pressing a long open-mouthed kiss against the soft skin just above his collarbone.

"When I said 'I'm in love with you' I meant that I want to be able to hold you," His arms tightened around the tiny lad while his head rolled back giving the taller boy more space to work with who took full advantage of that, nibbling on his skin making him fidget and whimper tenderly.

"Able to kiss you," Instead of more peppered kisses, Louis' lips fell apart as Harry licked along his jaw until he reached his mouth where he kissed Louis in a heartbeat, like that would be natural.

"Able to talk to you," Harry rested his forehead against Louis', now the only thing pinning him down was that intense gaze the curly-haired lad was watching him with.

"I want to be able to do those things and so much more for a long time, I want you to listen to my jokes, to hang out with your kitten who will be mine as well soon and no you don't have a say in that, to watch you during meals while you pretend you don't notice me, to have you help me in potions, to continuously save my ass from literally everything, to distract you from reading in the library but only when you actually need that commotion, to tell my friends and Sirius that I have a boyfriend because you agree to go on a date with me tomorrow night." There was no place left for argument and Louis felt his heart fluttering by that, truly wanting all of those things as well.

"Perhaps keeping this more on the low at first would be smarter."

"Will you go on a date with me?" Louis couldn't help his smile, rubbing his nose against Harry's whilst letting his eyes slip closed. "I'd love to."

He was still smiling even though Harry just kissed him, but it didn't ruin it at all only made it more unique.

"May I have this dance?" Harry took a step away and bowed down, making him giggle after hearing the tender music seeping into the room. "It'd be my pleasure but be careful with my toes."

Louis took the outstretched hand and they both laughed while Harry grabbed his waist and pulled him flash against his front. This time Louis said nothing to his hand placement, truly not having it in him to care, enjoying every second of this way too much.

There apparent slow dance was not at all matching the pretty upbeat music that was going actually, but Louis plainly leaned his head against Harry's chest just under his chin and swayed from side to side in his hold.

"What a lovely potion you've made." The boys both jumped probably ten feet in the air, whipping towards their professor who went unnoticed by both of them and was facing away from the pair, looking at their work.

"Sorry about today Severus." He turned towards them and Harry stayed behind Louis almost like he could hide but instead of doing that he linked their hands together not afraid to be seen. Well obviously they were pretty much as busted as one can get but still.

"That is quite alright I see you have managed to defeat the task, feel free to join the ball if you wish."

"Thank you." Harry simply nodded not saying a single word, the boys fleeing the scene right after.

"Well that was slightly bizarre."

"You said you wanted people who are important to know, he's important for me." Harry's smile was worth anything, truly able to light any horrible situations.

They reached the dungeons way sooner than Louis wanted and he figured that Harry managed to grasp the idea of how Louis works but he still should make an effort here and it's not like he never asked before.

"Want to come in?" Yet another beaming grin was gifted to him, while the tall lad nodded enthusiastically and followed him up to his room. The ball had its perks as no one was there besides them.

He still closed the canopy of his bed and casted two charms over it so they wouldn't be bothered or heard.

"So..." Even before he could have said anything which was bound to get discomfited, Harry's lips found his own. "I will very easily get used to this." The sentence came out mumbled as he didn't pull away to talk coherent but Louis also didn't mind that, grabbing his face to pull him closer.

He sure as hell won't have any problems with that either.