1.11 You like her?

Morning broke over the camp, and sun covered the ground. As Owen Grady slept soundly Y/N hatched a plan. "See how you fast you wake up now Grady" she smirked. Each day Owen had taken ages to wake up, she thought it was just because he was mocking her, or annoying her but it turned out he was just lazy/tired, so she made a plan using a bucket.

A large amount of water splashed over Owens sleeping body, waking him with a start.

Owens pov;
"WHAT THE FUC-" I cried out in shock, looking above at Y/Ns petite frame that was shaking from laughter. "Wake up Owen we have to get moving!" She smirked before stalking off to the trees. That girl, Jesus.

I rubbed my face dry, and I heard a low chuckle erupt quietly from behind me. "She got you good Grady give her that" I faced Alan Grant and scoffed.

We got up and walked over to the trunk starting to pack stuff away. "Hey Grady, grant. I'm going to the river to fill up the Bottles I'll be back" she gave us a small wave and smile before one again walking off. I stood there staring, watching as her hips swung side to side "she pretty isn't she?" Grant asks, his eyes studying my face. "Yeah... no I mean no" he laughs and I feel my face redden.

"You like her... don't you?" Of course I did, she beautiful, unique, funny, quirky and sarcastic, strong and just... her. I liked her because she was her. "I'll take the silence as a yes then" I shoot him a smile and we keep packing before Y/N returns. "Right we nearly done here? Blue scouted ahead. She couldn't see any dangers but of course, we need to be careful and~" she paused, her small face covered in a look of confusion. "Have I got something on my face?" She frantically rubbed a hand round her face "better?" We nodded at her and she gave herself a proud nod "so we leave in 10, any problems?"  "None yet, no" grant smiled at us widely, it clearly made her uncomfortable. "O-okay well get ready" she paused for a while "Can I speak to you alone for a second? Grant?"

What the hell would she want to speak to him about?