1.6 What are you doing?

I can't believe I agreed to that. What was I thinking? I chose to stay with Claire to protect people I don't even know over going to sleep in my bed?! I need a reality check honestly.

The sun was beginning to rise over the camp, I'd stayed up all night which wasn't a chore as I'd slept most of the day. There camp was situated next to a short waterfall and river that led to the sea.
As I sat there watching the sun at the top, sat on some rocks I heard heavy but subtle foot prints sneaking up, as I sniffed the air I could detect motor oils and lead heavily. "What do you want Owen?" I ask out.  "You knew it was me?" I let out a low chuckle "I do have heightened senses, so that would be a yes I did know" he smiles, but I notice him holding a silver tranquilliser (see picture above) and straight face soon covers the small smile. "Owen... what is that?" I could feel my organs twisting inside at the sight of it, my bones urging to detach and stretch into the I-Rex to protect myself. "Relax it's in case we come across...."  his voice trails off and the sound of rustling grew louder. Soon Blue popped out the hedge and walked towards me, bowing slightly as she approached the rock I was on. She curled up below my feet, tired from the night. "It's incredible"   "What is?" I ask "the fact blue understands you are the boss of all here even in human form and hasn't attacked you" Blue looks up at me and dips her head low again "she did once, how did you think she got that scar on her leg"   "You attacked her?!" He shouts, I roll my eyes. "She attacked me first and it was the only way to remain dominant in the society sort of thing on the island" he shakes his head "Owen"  he snaps his head towards me "what? Are you gonna attack me too? Do I threaten your dominance" Blue gets up and stands in front of me, but I give her a chirrup, and she stands down.

"Incredible"  "What is?" He asks "the fact that you chose to believe I am the bad guy in the situation. If you are attacked you use self defence and shoot us point blank, however when I am attacked and fight back leaving them alive, I am the bad guy?" He sighs "I'm sorry Alright but"   "There are no buts mr Grady"   "Y/n I am sorry, it's just this island...." we both look around at the tree line and listen to the faint crys and shouts of dinosaurs. "I'm so on edge here..."   "and because of Claire" I giggle, he smirks. "Yeah her too". 

"Owen?!" Shouts Dr Grant from behind one of the trees. We get up simultaneously and walk over to where he is. "What is it Dr Grant?" He asks "we may have a slight problem." He points down and there is Claire's jacket with a huge rip and covered in blood.

All eyes immediately fall on me.

"What? I didn't do it"