Chapter 29

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I leaned down, and softly kissed Lapis's lips. She opened her mouth a bit, and I followed her lead, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I scooted down a little, to where I was sitting on her thighs, causing her to squirm. I trailed my hands down her body, and began to unbutton her jeans. Once I unbuttoned them, I pulled the zipper down, without breaking the kiss. I pushed my tongue onto the roof of her mouth, causing her to moan softly. I pulled away, watching as the string of drool between our lips dissipated, and I slid her pants down slowly.

I then lifted myself onto my knees, so I was now hovering over Lapis. I pushed her legs forward to where her feet were now in front of me. I pulled the black jeans off, and threw them behind me. I then quickly slid her dark blue panties off of her legs, and tossed them with the jeans. Her legs were closed, and she was looking away, her face beet red. Aww cute, I thought, as I felt a smirk form on my face. She then stretched her legs forward underneath me again.

I felt she wasn't ready yet, so I sat back down on her legs, and a whimper escaped her lips. I giggled, and I leaned over to kiss her neck gently once again. I jolted up as I felt her two hands slap onto my ass, and I looked at her with my face burning up. "H-hey!" I squeaked, furrowing my eyebrows. Lapis had a grin on her face, and she snorted. I grumbled, leaning down quickly and biting down on her neck hard. "A-aAAH! HEY!" Lapis yelped. I sat back up, and smiled smugly, raising an eyebrow. My breath hitched and I felt my back arch a little as I felt her two fingers enter inside me again. "Duh-h-hey La-apis~" I moaned, my eyes shutting tightly.

Her fingers curled inside, and I cried out. "N-noooo it's my turn!" I whined, breathing heavily. "Okayyyy okayyy" Lapis replied, chuckling and slipping her fingers out. FINE YA KNOW WHAT I AIN'T WAITING. I scooted all the way down until I was now facing her sex. I laid on my stomach, and placed her legs on my shoulders. Lapis rested on her elbows, and her face heated up as I began to kiss her inner thighs. I left hickey after hickey on them, until her legs were literally shaking and twitching. I decided that she had had enough teasing, and I lifted the hood of her clit with my thumb. I ran my tongue over it slowly, earning a gasp from the bluenette.

I then swirled my tongue around it, causing her to throw her head back and buck her hips. I ran my tongue across it slowly again, and I watched as she bit her lip, trying to hold back her moans. I sat back up, and lifted her wrists up from the floor. I pinned them above her head with my right hand, and used my left hand to slide it between her thighs. She looked me straight in the eyes, and I felt blood start rushing to my cheeks. I slipped one finger inside, observing as her knees lifted a little, and her fingers curl.

I inserted another finger, and her teeth sunk into her bottom lip, and her back arched a little. I decided to slide in one more finger, and she shut her eyes tightly and moaned in a low voice. Hah there we go. I placed my thumb firmly on her clit, and started pumping my three fingers in and out of her. Her breathing was heavy, and her face turned a darker shade of red by the minute. "F-faster..." she whispered, panting. I nodded, and picked up the pace of my fingers. Lapis moaned louder this time, and she started twitching more. Her arms began to squirm under the grip of my right hand. I put more weight onto her wrists, and pumped faster.

"Ooohhh f-fffassterrr~" she whined in a high-pitched voice, and I felt a grin stretch across my face. I slowed it down, and she gasped, squinting her eyes. "Wh-aaghh Peridooootttt..." she whimpered, arching her back more, and lowering her knees once again. "I didn't hear you say please~" I purred, raising an eyebrow. Lapis groaned, closing her eyes and furrowing her eyebrows. "P-pleeeaaassse~" she begged. "Whaaaattt?~" I uttered, slowing my fingers down even more. Lapis exhaled sharply and let out a sound between a cry and a whimper. "PLEEEASSE PERIDOT GO FASTER!!~" she shouted, her voice echoing the walls.

"Ohhh okay~" I replied, raising an eyebrow. I then sped my three fingers up again, and she balled her fists tightly. She raised her knees higher, and grunted, twitching. Suddenly, her breathing became shorter and quicker, and I sensed she was getting close. I pressed my thumb against her clit, and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed back slightly and I slipped my tongue into her mouth once again. I felt the vibration in my mouth as she moaned through the kiss.

Lapis's wrists became stronger and started lifting off the floor. I had to use all of my weight to hold them down, and she was squirming like crazy. I went faster, feeling my core burn with arousal as her sounds became louder. All of a sudden she pulled away from the kiss, throwing her head back and crying out, her chest pressing against mine. Her walls clenched around my fingers and she climaxed. I kept thrusting them, helping her through her orgasm. Lapis's chest lowered slowly, and she panted heavily. I smirked, chuckling as she opened one eye half way, looking at me.

I ran my tongue along my fingers, then put my whole mouth over them, licking up her juices. She lowly groaned and looked away with a dark blush still present on her face. I slipped them out of my mouth, and kissed her cheek softly. I released her wrists, and sat up. Lapis then sat up, and pecked me on the lips. "You think the others heard us?" she asked, looking at the door and rubbing her wrists nervously. "Oh, don't be paranoid, I'm sure they didn't." I said, giggling. Lapis groaned again, failing to hide her smile.

. . . .

"We all heard you guys banging in the box room, so Pearl took Steven and Pumpkin to go get ice cream." Amethyst said. "OH GOD I KNEW IT!!" Lapis groaned, facepalming hard. I felt my face burn, and I looked at the floor in embarrassment. "Damn, you guys really get wild, don't you? You guys were practically screaming." she said, giggling. "Who's screaming?" Garnet asked, walking into the living room. "NO ONE!!" I replied quickly, furrowing my eyebrows. The tall woman raised her eyebrows, taking off her sunglasses.

"Dude, I'm so glad that the Diamond Authority is finally outta our hair." Amethyst said, changing the subject. "It's kind of hard to process... after all these years of fighting them..." Garnet added, looking down. Lapis sat on the floor with her legs spread out, so I crawled over to her and sat in between them, facing the others. She laid her arms loosely around my waist, and rested her chin on my head. "Well... we aren't really in danger anymore..." Lapis muttered. The front door then opened, and in came Pumpkin and Steven. Soon after, Pearl walked in, twirling her keys around her finger, freezing as soon as she spotted Lapis and I.

She raised an eyebrow, then shook her head, looking at the kids. I felt my face heat up again, and I heard Lapis snicker. "Hey we got ice cream!! I got you guys some, but it kinda melted on the way home..." Pumpkin explained, showing us a cone with soupy melted ice cream in her hand. I chuckled, and carefully took the messy cone out of her tiny hand. "It's okay.... that was very nice of you, sweetheart. Now why don't you guys get washed up, okay?" I cooed, internally cringing at the feeling of the ice cream dripping down my fingers slowly.

As soon as Pumpkin ran to the bathroom, Steven gave us a genuine smile, then ran to his room. Pearl walked up to us, crossing her arms. "You're welcome." she said, raising an eyebrow once again. Lapis and I both nervously chuckled in unison, and I quickly avoided Pearl's intimidating gaze. "Uh thanks, P..." Lapis muttered, and I felt her hands grip tighter around my waist.