Chapter 20

-The next day-

Peridot's POV:

"NoOooOooOoOoOO!!!" Lapis whined as I tried to check on her cuts. "Lapis, please, this isn't easy for me either." I said, trying to hold her down. We were on the bed and we were both struggling to get what we wanted. Lapis had told me that her cuts started burning, so I got the peroxide and went to clean her cuts some more. I figured I probably didn't clean them properly. Lapis kept her shirt down, and as I kept trying to pull it up, she only pushed down harder. I sat up and huffed, gripping the bottle of peroxide in my hand. "Guess you wanna do this the hard way." I said, and Lapis raised an eyebrow.

I took my index and middle finger and jabbed them into her lower hip, aka her sensitive spot that I had discovered a while back. She yelped and jolted up, causing her to let go of her shirt. "HA!!!" I pinned her arms over her head and lifted her shirt. A dark red blush spread on Lapis's face, and I realized that the position we were in was quite a turn-on for both me and her. I ignored the trembling in my legs and heat in between them, and opened the lid of the bottle with my teeth. I hovered it over her cuts and she made a screech-squeal noise that startled me. "LAPIS PLEASE IT HASN'T EVEN TOUCHED YOU YET!!!" I groaned, gritting my teeth. 

As I tipped the bottle over onto her cuts, nothing came out, and I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" I looked into the bottle, but it was pitch-black. I then turned the bottle upside down, however, nothing poured out. "HURRY UP!!!" Lapis yelled, and her eyes were shut tight. "We're all out." I said, looking into the bottle. Lapis craned her neck to look at the container, and she blew her hair out of her face. I then looked down at her, and noticed that her shirt was still lifted up, so I looked at her breasts lustfully just to tease her. 

Lapis squirmed and looked away, and I could tell her face was heating up. "S-stooopp lemme go!!!" she groaned in a cracky voice. I was staring at them just for a joke at first, but then I actually started getting really aroused viewing them, especially when she was vulnerable like this. She still had a bra on, but the cleavage was starting to get to me. I then felt a sharp pinching on my arm, causing me to yelp and jerk my arm away. "Did you bite me?!" I asked, looked at her with wide eyes. Lapis rolled over, nearly kicking me in the face, trying to hop off of the bed. "Oh no you don't!" I shouted. I tackled her, causing her and I to both fall off of the bed with a hard thump. 

I had her on her back, and we were extremely close. "What are you guys doing?" Pumpkin's voice startled me, and Lapis and I yelped. I immediately hopped off of Lapis and backed up. "N-nothing, sweetheart. Do you know where there's any more peroxide?" I asked, feeling my face heat up. "Not here. Pearl was using some at Stevo's house." Pumpkin said, jerking her thumb to the front door. Right...I should've known. I looked over at Lapis, who had already pulled her shirt back down and stood up. "Alright, to Steven's house then." she said, grabbing her jacket.

. . . .

"Yeah, I have some." Pearl said, looking at me with intent eyes. "New cuts or gashes?" she asked, looking at both of us now. "Nah, same cuts. Mine just started burning again." Lapis replied, putting her hands in her pockets. "As soon as we get this peroxide, you're not gonna fight me anymore." I said, pointing at her. "Peridot, you realize that shit burns? Remember Pearl pouring it on your stab wound? That's my pain, only ten times worse." Lapis explained, crossing her arms. "Lapis, my wound was deeper than your gashes, and you know that I would never do anything to purposely hurt you, right?" I tried to reassure her, stepping up to her.

I spotted Pearl squint her eyes at me in a weird way, and it made me uneasy. "Is there any other way to do this?" Lapis asked, looking away. "Sure, we can leave them to get more infected, causing you to further corru--feel bad." I replied sarcastically. Lapis grumbled and rolled her eyes, her arms falling to her sides. "Ugh, okay fine. Just...please be careful." she said in an uneasy tone of voice. "I promise." I said softly, kissing her. Her face heated up as she pursed her lips, and she looked away, furrowing her eyebrows. Lapis, you're a big softie and you know it.