Chapter 17 Part 1

Chapter 17 Part 1

I was ready to go at five till six. The girls had dressed me in a beau blue blouse that went mid arm with a high low skirt. I had a simple pair of studded earrings in.

My makeup was done lightly with just some lipgloss, black mascara and eyeliner, with a swipe of eyeshadow. I also had on a pair of chic suede wedges.

Just as I had finished admiring myself in the mirror and thanking the girls, I was notified of Rico's arrival by the sounding of the doorbell. William and Jason gave a light knock then entered.

They both nodded in approval. "Hey Rico's here. Get your tail down here!" Sergio hollered.

"Don't get your fur in a twist. She's on her way Mr. Impatient," his is sister yelled back. I then walked down the hall and stairs to see my handsome mate waiting for me.

He had been leaned up against the wall conversing with Sergio but straitened up and ceased their conversation as I entered. I checked him out as he did the same to me.

Rico was dressed in a black button-down shirt with an intricate logo on the right. That was accompanied with low hanging dark wash jeans and a sick pair of loafers. His hair was cropped short on the sides with the top longer and gelled.

As I finished taking in his appearance he walked over and took my hand in his. He kissed the top of it which sent shocks through my hand and up my arm. "You look beautiful Vayln." I thanked him and complimented his appearance as well.

He then brought me into his side and shook Sergio's hand. "Take good care of her," then added, "If I find out that you were in any way inappropriate with her alpha or not I will kick your ass." Both mens' eyes narrowed.

Before a challenge could take place I jumped in between them.

"I am sure he will be a perfect gentleman like always. So we will be going now. See you later." I started pushing Rico to the door.

He finally snapped back into it and opened the door, taking the lead outside to his car. After ushering me into the car and getting in himself Rico apologized for what happened a minute ago. I said it was fine and we drove off.

Within twenty minutes we reached our destination. It was a small restaurant that had a big sign with Cuisine Captivante written in delicate calligraphy. It was a small but elegant French restaurant.

As I checked out the building Rico came around and escorted me inside. An older looking women with light brown hair and a black uniform greeted us. After a moment we were seated along the right wall which held a large window.

From there we had an overview of the garden below. There was a small fountain that glowed in the fading light. The surrounding maze of bushes and flowers added to it's beauty.

The inside was slightly dimmed and had square mahogany tables placed spaciously about. The walls were a white creme color with small designs a shade darker covering them.

I looked up at Rico once we were seated. He gave me a small nervous smile. Was I making the big bad alpha nervous?

"Is this ok?" Rico asked. I smiled and told him it was perfect. He was about to say something until the waitress came back asking for our drink and appetizer order.

She handed each of us a menu to look at. "Hello. How are you doing this evening?" she asked with a French accent. We responded with a very well and asked how she was doing.

"I'm doing very good as well. May I interest you in our appetizing specials tonight? We have a sharp Cheddar special, Camembert special, Gouda special, and Brie special."