Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After our little battle with the guys we all walked downstairs to to movie room. Well the guys had to carry Warren but anyways. Since we won we got to pick out the movie. We finally decided on The Avengers. Who wouldn't want to see Captain America and Thor. Totally hot.

The others weren't bad looking either just not as hot in my opinion. After we finished all the candy, drinks, and popcorn we decided to go outside. It's hard to stay indoors on a full moon. Normally on full moons the alpha or beta takes them out for the hunt but we told them to wait until tomorrow. When I will finally be back officially.

As far as they know I've just been really busy with training and other stuff. I was trying to talk to Leala about pack stuff when Nina decided to go crazy. She just got a sudden burst of energy and it was giving me a headache.

'If you love me you will let me go and run. Please Valyn pretty please?!'

'Ok I will but just promise me that you'll calm down cause yore giving me a headache.'

'Yes I promise. Now please release me.'

'In a sec. I'm sure the others would like to stretch too.'

'Yeah sounds great. Just hurry up!'

'Ok. See ya.'

"Hey Leala sorry about that. Nina decided to flip out because she wants to stretch, sound okay?"

"Yeah, sounds great." she said enthusiastically.

"Hey guys. We are going to go on a short little run. So you can go ahead and phase if you want. But this mainly goes for the guys. Be decent about this. I don't have to let you phase if you're gonna be a nasty." I gave the guys a small glare. "Okay now go phase and come back. We can all run after that."

There were some cheers and whoop whoops. I went off into the laundry room and stripped down. Then I opened the door a little and shifted.

The change was still painless. After a while you get uses to it. The crunching and popping sounds just make it seem worse then it is. After I finally shifted fully I pushed my nose through the crack opening the door.

When I got outside both sets of twins were there along with a pissed looking Warren who was sitting in a chair on the back porch. I walked over to the group of siblings and waited for the others. I heard a yelp and saw Erica running from the side of the house with Sergio hot on her tail. Literally.

I let out a low warning growl which caused them to stop. I just shook my head and sat down as we waited for Bridget and Brianna to join us.

'Hurry up!' Nina yelled to Harmony ,Brianna's wolf, and Celest ,Bridget's, wolf.

Seconds later they came barreling towards us. 'I'm so sorry guys. Didn't mean to take forever.' Brianna pleaded.

'And what made you take so long?' I asked turning to Bridget.

'I was trying to make her hurry. She decided to try and pick out an outfit for afterwards.' I rolled my eyes. Of course. It's like every morning before school. Nina was pacing. 'Can we just go already?' She was getting very impatient.

'Alright let's go. Warren we should be back in a bit to come get you when you can finally feel your legs and stuff.' I looked to everyone else who seemed almost as anxious as me. 'Lets go'

At that we all took off running. I took point with Leala behind me on the right and Leya beside her on my left. Sergio was beside Leya. Bridget, Brianna, and Erica were running behind them with Lorcan and Lane beside them.