Chapter 1

I keep hearing a scratching sound and it just won't stop. I open my eyes to find my brown Boxer, Trixy scratching at the door to be let out to use the restroom.

Rolling over I looked at my clock. It was barely seven. I was going to wait until eight to get up but there's no point now.

As I got out of bed Thunder, Danger, and Caution all walked to the door with me. Yes I know I have a lot of dogs ,but they're my babies. I love them to death.

I got to the door and opened it. They all rushed past me and down the stairs. The dog door should be open so I just put a cap over my hair and got in the shower. I waited for the water to warm up before I got in.

When I finally got in it felt nice and relaxing. The water rushing over my body helped to wake me up. After a while I got out and threw my towel around me.

I walked to my closet to pick out something to wear. I decided on some galaxy Jean shorts, black ankle boots, with a purple and black shirt. Afterwards I got dressed ,and brushed my teeth and hair.

Oh yes, by the way.

My name is Valentina Annabella Lupin but I go by Valyn for short. I have dark brown, blackish hair that comes down mid back. I have full lips, a small nose, brown skin, and grayish blue eyes.

I live with my aunt and uncle since my dad went M. I. A. a while back and soon after my mother was in a horrible car crash. She been in a coma ever since. Well that's my sad little story. Now on with my day.

I was doing some touch ups on straitening my hair when my alarm went off telling me it was 8. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Thunder ,my gray Alapaha Blue Blooded Bulldog and Danger ,my white American Bulldog , were playing tug-of-war while Trixy and Caution ,my black Rottweiler, were sunbathing outside.

Thunder and Danger were starting to get a little too rough so I set down my bag in one of the bar chairs in the kitchen and walked into the living room.

"Hey! You two settle down." I told them. They instantly stopped and laid their heads down. It was so weird. The dogs always did that when I told them to do something. I just walked back in the kitchen to get some cereal.

I'd just finished eating my Cap'n Crunch when my phone started ringing. The beginning to Whistle by Flo Rida started playing and I knew one of my best friends, Leala, was calling. "Hello?" I answered before the rest of the ring-tone could finish.

"Hey girl. What are you doing?" Leala asked.

"Nothing much just got some breakfast. Waiting for Bridget and Brianna to get here so we can go to prison... I mean school." I said while Leala laughed.

"Well, I was gonna tell you that Erica said that we're getting a new defense teacher ,and that he's totally hot. But he won't start teaching until Monday."

"Well that's good since Mr. Cage was an asshole. I'm actually kinda glad he fell down the stairs. That's harsh but he was always getting onto me for anything and everything. I'm just sorry the stairs got to him before I could."

Leala gasped. "Valyn don't say things like that. Yeah sure he was a total ass but you should give the guy a break he-"

I cut her off. "Like I said. I didn't get to break him. The stairs beat me to it." I laughed.

"Ha ha... Wow. Anyways I was gonna tell you that Leya and Erica are still coming with me. And I take it Bridget and Brianna are still going with you?"

"Ya... They should be here soon. They only live like three houses down from me. I don't see what takes them so long."

"You know Bri. She always ends up changing at least once before they leave the house." Leala was right. Bri always had to look perfect.