Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I sat down with the twins on either side of me and the girls behind us. Who is he? I couldn't focus on the conversation right now. Too many questions were going through my head.

After about 5 minutes I calmed down enough to focus. Then I started thinking. I just found my mate. That means that he'll rule alongside me. But that also means that I'll be putting him in danger. Daeva is still out there somewhere and will stop at nothing to get me. I can't put my mate in danger like that. What am I saying. That's only if I accept him.

'Oh no. You're going to accept him. He's our mate. Our other half. Why wouldn't you accept him. I mean look am him. He's gorgeous.' Nina barked.

I internally rolled my eyes. 'Whatever.' she showed a wolfy grin.

"Hey guys. Who is that?" I asked nudging my head in his direction.

"I think that's the new defense teacher." Bridget said. Of course he's the new defense teacher. Well the rumors were right, he is H.O.T. hot.

He cleared his throat trying to get everyone's attention. The girls eyes all instantly went to him. I could see the lust in there looks. It took a lot not to growl and slap some bitches for looking at him like that.

The guys were a little more hesitant and glared. I'd rather them glare than have them all goo goo eyed too.

"Now that I have your attention. I am Mr. Dixon. I'll be your new defense teacher." Ooo that voice. There was a hint of a Spanish accent to it. That'd be sexy if he could speak Spanish.

I can imagine that tongue- No. I must be strong. "I'd like to see how far you've gotten. So go change, then I'll take role and see what you know. Dismissed."

I got up and went to the girls locker room. I changed into our uniform which was blur shorts and a silver thick strapped tank.

'Leala?'

'Yeah Valyn?'

'I found my mate.'

'WHAT are you serious? Who?'

'Mr. Dixon.'

'Oh wow. I would say he's hot or something but you might kill me.'

'Yeah, good point. Very true.'

'Well what are you going to do about it?'

'I don't know. I don't want to be too close to him. I'm not sure how to control everything I'm feeling.'

'Haha I understand why.'

"Time's up. We need to get out there." one of the girls said. I shrugged and walked out of the locker room.

"Hey. Can you go get my head band for me please. It's on the top shelf of my locker." Leya asked me.

"Yes, not a problem." I walked back into the locker room. I reached into the top of the locker. Then tingles shot through me as arms went around my waist and lips met the top of my earlobe.

"Hi my little mate." he whispered into my ear. Successfully sending more chills down my spine. I turned around. He was a whole lot taller than me and hugely built. I put my hands on his chest.

"Hi"

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Valyn" he groaned.

"Mmmm I like it. It's almost as pretty as you."

"Thanks but I should be getting back to class now." I tried walking past him. Remember I said tried. He pushed me against the wall. And put his hands on either side of my head.