Character info for Valyn n Rico

Valentina Annabella Lupin - Valyn (pronounced vā-lin)
Age: 18

Sibling(s): Kane and Zakkur (pronounced zə-kər)

Species: Werewolf

Mate: Rico

Rank: Alpha.

Pack: Blue Mountains and Blue Moon Royals

Info: Valyn has dark brown / blackish hair that comes down mid back. She also has grayish blue eyes. She has full lips, brown skin, and she's 5'10. Her scent is vanilla and cinnamon. She was put under a spell that caused her wolf to be in a "frozen" state. This was done by her now ex-boyfriend Iziayah. Her mother is in a coma and her father is missing but presumed dead. The spell helps to make Valyn forget about her woof and early childhood which includes her older bro Kane. She lives with her dads lil sis Mina, her husband George and her lil bro Zakkur.

Richard Rane Dixon- Rico

Age:20

Sibling(s): Riley and Roscoe

Species: Werewolf

Mate:Valyn

Rank: Alpha

Pack: Midnight-lobos

Info: Rico is the school to tutor other students and teacher of the self defense class. He's 6'5 ,has dark brown hair ,and royal blue eyes. He's very muscualar, possesive, protective, and sexy. His scent is musky, deep woods, and truffles. He was given the alpha title by his father at 17. His mother is very loving and supportive whereas his dad is tough yet caring. He's filling in the position for tutor and self defense until the school can find a permanent teacher. That's where he meets his mate, Vayln, the love oh his life. She's sweet ,yet assertive. Just perfect for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll put in more character info later when more people find their mates and more characters are introduced. Updating 2mrw so see ya l8r