Chapter 10

Chapter 10

He came at me low. I side stepped left and grabbed his hand which made him hit the floor on his back. I reposition my hold on his hand so I was in complete control. I pulled back and twisted so his fingers pointed inwards. He grumbled some curse words under his breath.

"Um. Mr. Dixon? I think I'm done here." He turned around and shock overcame his face but as quickly as it appeared it was gone. He just walked over and smiled.

"Looks like you still lost, to a girl at that." He laughed. I gave him a pointed look.

"Ya. Like I've said before. Don't judge a book by its cover. You just might be surprised by its contents."

"Well looks like she wins since you have been on the ground for a few minutes and still haven't managed to get out of this hold." I chuckled evilly and released his hand.

"I'm ready for my next victim."

"Well it looks like. Ugh... What's your name?" he asked pointing at Joe.

"Joe McMally."

"Ok well you're up against Valyn here." Joe looked at me then shook his head. The last time we spared together I almost broke his wrist.

"I forfeit. She wins." Rico just looked between us for a second before moving on.

I finally got to the last person which just so happened to be the one person id been avoiding touching. Max. He smirked when he saw I was who he was facing.

"Do I really have to go against him? That's involves us actually going into physical contact." I whined.

"Yes. Or you could just forfeit. But he would win that way." Mmm I loved his voice. It was deep, accented, melodic, and captivating.

"I'm not forfeiting to him. I just don't want to have to touch him."

"Aww come on babe. Once you start you won't want to stop." he said giving me a wink. Rico's eyes darkened. I could tell he was holding back a growl. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Ya I'll spar with him real quick. That way I can just win and get it over and done with. Sound good?"

"Ya it does minus the part about you winning. I don't plan on being beat by a chick."

"First of all I wasn't talking to you. Second of all take it back or you will regret it.

"Ooo I like it rough baby doll." I took a step forward.

"Let's do this then. When I beat you, you have to leave me and my friends alone."

"Ok that's if you win, which you won't. But if I win you have to stop resisting and go out with me." I winced at the thought. I'm confident that I will beat him so what's the harm.

"Otay. Deal" He smirked evilly. Then we got ready. I just had my knees slightly bent and my hands in a defensive position. He was doing nearly the same. We started to circle around, probably looking like boxers about to fight.

Then he finally lunged at me. I ducked underneath his arms and dead legged him. He fell forward onto his knees. Then he wheeled around and grabbed my hand that was going to his neck for a sleeper hold. He threw my arm back as if to take me to my knees. Instead I threw my body back which pulled him to the ground. I stayed low in a crouch position. He looked up. There was mischief and playfulness in his eyes.

He bolted towards me and grabbed at my arm. I jumped back making him just barley miss me. He lunged again successfully catching my wrist. He threw me back. I flipped with him and swung between his legs making him fall on his ass. I came behind him, putting him in a half Nelson.