46. Do-Over

"Quite now, don't make me silence that pretty little mouth." He swirled his fingers inside of me, pumping furiously, his thumb circling my clit. He curled his fingers one final time, punishing me with the movement of his thumb and I shattered. My entire body shook as I rode out my orgasm, struggling to control the euphoria coursing through me. Muscles deep inside of Stella clenched and released, contracting in spasms of pure pleasure. I bit down hard on my lip, determined not to make a sound. I was pissed the fuck off at him and whatever 'patience' I did posses was gone. He hadn't played by the rules. Now, it was my turn.

Darien Grace

As soon as I recovered my equilibrium, I spun us around, shoving him into the wall.

"Play time's over darling. Time to let the adults have their fun." My tone was hard and clipped. I was fucking pissed. No meant no; it was simple as that. His eyes narrowed at me, but I ignored him. I let my hand slide down his chest, along the hard ridges of his abdomen, tracing his oh-so happy trail, before the tips of my fingers slid feather soft along his length. He sucked in a sharp breath when my index slowly circled his tip several times, spreading the bead of pre-cum around before bringing my fingers to my lips and sucking. His eyes widened at my actions before narrowing once again, catching on to my game. I was sure as hell going to draw this out as long as possible, only I wasn't going to give him gift of release. Punishment by orgasm denial— the most profound form of punishment in all of existence.

With exquisite ease, I slid my fingers out of my mouth. I curled my index finger down to meet the other three, slowly sucking only on my middle finger as I pulled it out of my mouth with a wicked grin. His jaw dropped open at me and my grin grew.

"What?" I asked, angelic innocence coloring my tone before one hand resumed its sinful actions, stroking him as the hot water scalded our overheated skin. His jaw clenched, the little muscle on the side ticking like mad. I sank deftly to my knees, peering up at him as hot water spattered my face. I smirked at him once more before taking all of him into my mouth without warning. His tip hit the back of my throat and I hollowed my cheeks as best as I could while keeping my teeth sheathed around him. Even with him practically choking me, he still didn't fit completely. Slowly, I pulled away, ducking my head to run my tongue up his length before swirling it around the tip. His entire body locked up, straining as he fought to suck in an even breath. Raising an eyebrow up at him, I ducked my head again, but this time it was for a different purpose. Slowly, I pulled one of his balls into my mouth, sucking and licking. One of his fists raised up before slamming full force into the tile behind him, a low groan tearing from deep in his throat.

"Darien, stop—," he panted, taking hold of my hair to pull me up to look at him. I swatted his hands away.

"I'll do what I like," I hissed, throwing his earlier claim back in his face. I took him back into my mouth and pumped, letting him hit the back of my throat every time. I felt him harden further in my mouth, his entire body quaking with tension. He was so close. Deliberately, I unsheathed my teeth and let them scrap slowly along his length. He hissed out a sharp breath and I knew he was one touch away from losing it.

Carefully, I drug my hands up my chest, tracing the exposed valley of my breasts. I pushed the sopping black fabric off of my shoulders, letting my dress pool at my feet. Languidly, I rose back up to my full height; his wild eyes followed my every movement as he fought to catch his breath.

"For fuck's sake Darien you can't just—."

I put my finger to his lips, silencing him immediately, "I can and I did. Now, do you have one or do I need to change the temperature of the shower?" My words were more of a challenge than a question and he knew that. Muttering a jumble of unintelligible curses under his breath, he pushed past me. He reached one dripping arm out of the shower to pull his wallet from the back pocket of his discarded jeans. He tore open the small foil square, rolling the condom on before he was even standing back in front of me.