11. Risk It?

"This is foolish."

"Don't be a pussy. I'm just asking you to walk me to my door."

"Very well," he relented, emerald eyes burning into me, narrowing as I winked and sauntered down the hall and up the stairs.

Jazz and I had the entire sixth floor to ourselves and she spent most nights either at her dads' or with the flavor of the week, this one's currently being NYU's star point guard.

"Well, Miss Grace, now that you're home, safe and sound might I add, I need to go," he said, raking one anxious hand through the front of his hair, before turning to leave.

"Hey, Styles," I grinned, stepping forward and catching hold of his hand.

"Wha-?"

"Thanks for the save," I purred, yanking him back around to me and sealing my lips to his.

Darien Grace

Fire— it blazed through me, echoing outward from the inferno raging between our melding mouths. I could hardly think straight. Kissing him was light years better than anything I had ever been able to imagine. Stella was drowning is an ocean of ecstasy.

Fuck.

What had I been thinking? Greg never would have sufficed. This... This was pure lust filled passion. It burned in my veins and clouded all sense of judgement. I wanted him and I could tell by the way long greedy fingers locked in my hair and around the small of my back, crushing me against his arousal, that he was in firm agreement with me.

Oxygen returned to my decimated lungs when he pulled his mouth away from mine, trailing those sinful lips down my jaw, focusing their full attention on the hollow at the base of my throat.

"Come on," I groaned, my impatience magnifying as I struggled to take the stairs two at a time, praying to god that we wouldn't wake up the two highly overly-protective fathers sleeping just down the hall. It seemed like a lifetime had passed before we finally reached the third floor. Jas's door was wide open and it was the only encouragement I needed.

I lunged at the man panting slightly behind me, crashing our lips together. His hands wound around my slight frame as we both fought to get impossibly closer.

"Up," he growled, digging his fingertips sharply into the curve of my ass. I quirked an eyebrow up at his sudden desire for control. Amused, I complied, jumping up and wrapping my legs firmly around his waist. A delicious thrill raced down my spine as he moaned into the sensitive skin of my neck at the friction between us.

"Door," he groaned out as he backed up against the still closed entrance to my bedroom.

Fumbling in my haste, I struggled with the simple action of twisting the knob. It wasn't particularly helpful, either, that his wandering hands had found their way beneath the fabric of my borrowed jacket, exploring the flesh beneath. Seconds later, there was the click of the lock and the door swung open. We stumbled forward before collapsing onto my king sized bed, a tangled mess of limbs and, quite frankly, hampering clothing.

Forcefully, I pushed him down onto his back, breaking the contact between his glorious mouth and my exposed skin.

He lay there, lust dilated russet eyes gazing back at me from under dark furrowed brows, flushed cheeks and mussed, ink colored hair— my dark Adonis.

Grinning, I shifted my hips nearly coming undone just from the dizzying friction. His lips pursed into an angry line, large hands coming up to wrap around my hips, continuing the agonizing, rolling pattern.

"Fuck, I was right," I moaned, throwing my head back as a wave of ecstasy washed over me, "you are fucking sinful on bottom." He didn't respond, instead, cool fingers dug into my skin, dragging dull nails down the rapidly reddening flesh. Deftly, my hands went to the jacket still wrapped around me, popping the buttons one at a time before flinging it across the room. His eyes widened further as I stared down at him, hungry gaze working it's way across my newly exposed flesh.

"This is wrong," he ground out, squeezing his eyes tightly shut as I shifted my hips suddenly, eliciting a deep strangled moan from his swollen lips.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I growled, pulling him up so that his lips met mine. He resisted for a fraction of a second before losing himself in the overwhelming ecstasy raging between us. Too impatient to bother with the buttons, I yanked on the fabric of his shirt, ignoring the bounce of plastic scattering across the hardwood flooring. I couldn't get enough. I needed more. More contact. More heat. More of him.

Long fingers popped the button on my shorts and I lifted my hips, allowing him to slide them off. Dipping my head, I trailed the tip of my tongue through the trail of hair between his hips and up and across the rigid contours of his stomach.

"Fuck Darien," he growled, yanking sharply on a fistful of my hair, "I need your mouth."

"Can't wait," I moaned, rolling my hips to emphasize my aching need. Stella was screaming at me to rip his clothes off and just get it in, couldn't she see that I was trying to do just that?

"Do you have one?" My voice was strangled and hitching as I struggled to catch my breath. Two months ago, I would have had a super-sized box stowed in my bedside table, but date a gay man for too long and they expire. Besides, vibrators quite literally had no need for protection.

"What?"

"A condom. Do you have a condom?"

"No? Aren't you on..?"

"No," I growled. My impatience was getting the better of me and I was about to explode.

"Fuck."

Closing my eyes I struggled to keep from wrapping my hands around the moronic prick's throat. He was fucking joking. Every guy always had a condom, always. It was practically a law of nature. I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from screaming out with frustration.

"Risk it?"

"I'd rather not have baby Ren's running around just yet," I quipped right as a new idea dawned on me— it could prove to be quite interesting.

"Fuck," He groaned, throwing his head back against the mound of pillows covering the majority of my bed. He glared at the sleek black fan whirling silently overhead.

"I would like to say that I'm surprised, but quite honestly, Harry, I think I knew that you hadn't gotten it in in a while. It's a shame really, you've let yourself fall out of practice... It's a crime really... One deserving of careful and extended deliberation," I sighed, struggling to keep my excitement from leaking into my voice. "Now, you be a good little boy and sit here and think about what you've done." I purred, leaning down to nip gently on his ear. His breath caught in his throat, his eyes fluttering closed, "and as much as I'd love to stay and delve deeply into your subconscious and derive just why you came out tonight without a rain coat, I have somewhere I need to be."

His eyes flew open as the cuff clicked into place around his wrist, the other side already hooked to sconce screwed into the wall beside my bed.

"What the hell—?"

"Stay, relax," I cooed, shimmying back off of his lap and crossing the room to fish in my dresser for a sports bra and cropped yogas, "I'll be back a little later and we can talk then."

"Don't you fucking dare leave me here, Darien Grace."

"I'd hoped that this night would turn out differently, but now I have to go and fit in a workout I was hoping to accomplish wearing far less clothing. It doesn't matter though. I'm sure I'll be able to manage a work out and an orgasm," I laughed, dry sarcasm dripping from my tone as I pulled on my Nikes, slipping into an old hoodie.

"Oh and darling, mind giving me a lift?" I grinned, fishing the bikes keys out of his front pocket. One massive, viselike hand clasped around my wrist, digging painfully into the flesh. Hazel eyes were blazing with barely contained rage.

"Don't."

"Too late, Harry. I'll see you later. Be a good boy and don't wake the rents!" I cooed, pecking him on the cheek before wrenching my hand from his grip and sauntering out the door.