Chapter Thirty Three

“Make them stop!” I begged into the crook of Judd’s neck.

Judd chuckled. “I can’t baby, it’ll only last a few more minutes hopefully.”

I peered up at him with a raised brow, “Can’t you go jump into your wolf form and growl at them or something. Seriously, roosters are annoying as hell.”

“If my wolf was near them he’d end up killing them,” he paused a moment and then smiled. “See, they’ve finished now.”

“Luckily,” I groaned rolling onto my back and raising an arm to cover the sunlight pouring in through the window of the bedroom. Another stinking hot day, and then another thought hit me. I was going to be heavily pregnant in this heat. Just perfect.

Judd’s hand rubbed circle motions over my stomach as he moved, propping himself up with one elbow. His eyes staring at the bare skin where his hand lay. “So beautiful,” he murmured, placing a kiss against my mouth.

Running a hand down his arm and up again, I grazed my nails gently over his shoulder blades long enough for him to let out a low groan. Stirring the beast inside him as he moved over closer, between my thighs and proceeded to make love to me gently.

After our shower we walked into the kitchen, it was just his brother sitting at the breakfast bar looking worse for wear as he ran a hand through his hair and yawned. “Sup?”

“Nothing,” I shrugged, giving Judd a knowing smile.

He grinned back and then looked at Theo. “Yeah, nothing much.”

“Nothing? Since when does the Alpha do nothing? What’s going on? Why are you smiling like that? It’s freaking me out!” Theo frowned, narrowing his eyes in and glancing back towards me. “Elle, care to spill?”

“Nope,” I grinned sitting down. “Your brother and I just had an extremely good time together last night and again this morning, but you would have heard that wouldn’t you?” I asked with a slight laugh.

“I block it out. There’s no need to listen to my brother go for ten seconds,” He teased.

Judd slapped him playfully around the back of the head. “More like ten hours baby bro.”

As Theo went to respond with some snarky remark back his mother walked out in her robe and tying it around her waist. “Morning all, you hungry and waiting for breakfast?”

The mention of food was making my mouth water and I was pretty sure Judd noticed. I blushed as he grinned widely. “Yeah we’re hungry, you don’t have to cook though.”

Everyone up and looked at him, curious as to what he had planned. His mother raising a brow suspiciously. “I don’t? Are you telling me my food is disgusting?”

Judd’s father chuckling as he entered the room also. “Now, now dear. I don’t think he’s trying to say that.”

I felt Judd’s hand on my lower back, nerves were shooting through me as his mother looked back towards us. She was confused and still holding onto the basket of eggs, not knowing whether to put them down or resume to cook.

We had spoken about this last night, telling his parent’s they were going to be grandparents seemed to be more exciting and less nerve wracking as it did now. I had no idea how they’d react, well his mother was a given. She’d been wanting a child from us since we basically first kissed.

Judd cleared his throat and pulled me against his side. “I thought we could go to the diner, since it’s Elle’s favourite place to eat and after yesterday we could have a family breakfast. More a celebration if you say.”