Chapter Nineteen

Sunday morning, I didn’t want to wake up. I was in the blissful stage between awake and asleep. I could feel Judd slowly moving beside me. My eyes were too lazy to open and see what he were up to.

His hands slowly began to caress my body and I stirred awake a little more. His hot breath, against the skin of my neck. Planting a kiss to my skin as his warm hand ran up my stomach to my chest, cupping my cheek. “Morning my love,” he whispered, huskily.

“It’s a good morning,” I smiled, my eyes fluttering open.

Being with this man, was probably the best part of my day. That and falling asleep in his arms each night. I curled over into him more, as his fingers brushed my locks away from my face. “Emmanuelle,” he said, a smile in his voice.

I blushed, “Don’t call me that. I like you calling me Elle.”

“Are you sore at all?” he asked, his hand roaming back down underneath the covers and grazing the apex of my thighs gently with his fingertips.

“Extremely sore, just be gentle,” I said, already knowing what was coming.

Tender and slow was all I could handle right now. Last night, Judd and I had gone absolutely hard. To a point of his claws and teeth coming out at the same time as had bitten him yet again. Sucking him hard as my need for the stress relief overwhelmed me. My orgasm gushed out, covering us as Judd didn’t slow. I loved that once he blew, the rest of the night he was able to go as long as possible until he was ready to call it a night.

At 4am, we called it a night.

“Ouch,” I jumped slightly as the hot water streamed down my back and hit my ass. Where his claws had sunk in.

Judd’s eyes dipping low as he looked over my body. I had bruising, and some scratches, nothing too deep. Just enough to make it sore enough for me to walk around and move.

“I was too rough on you, you don’t heal like I do,” he murmured with a pained expression. “I keep forgetting that when you bruise, it doesn’t fade moments later like everyone else here.”

“Judd, I begged for it. Loved every moment of it, if it hurt too much then I would have said so,” I assured him. “It’s just sex bruises, and maybe I like then. A reminder as to where you’ve been and how they got here.”

He sighed, but I could see that seemed to sink in better. “Sex bruises, I like that.”

“Good, me too. Now, come here and touch me.”

Stepping closer, he wrapped his arms around me. “You going to ask me? Or are we avoiding this forever?”

“Let’s wait until we’re downstairs. I just want to enjoy this shower with you, I don’t want to think. I just want to spend time with my husband and not think about everything else that’s to come,” I said, it came out partially muffled against his chest but I knew he understood.