Chapter Twelve

Waking up, my neck slightly stiffened. I rolled over and smiled when I felt the warm body beside mine. Softly snoring, he wrapped his arms around me tighter and pulled me close.

"You're up early," he murmured, burying his nose into my hair and inhaling. "Everything alright?"

"Hmm," I smiled, closing my eyes and snuggling back up to him. "Everything is perfect."

It was perfect. After Judd and I had made love last night, we fall asleep and he would wake me randomly to steal more kisses. Those kisses turned into more love making, and when we realised what the time actually was, we had spent most the day in bed and ignored the outside world.

When the sun rose for a second time, Judd was laying between my thighs and propping himself up above me with one arm. I tried telling him that I didn't mind his weight on top of me, but he was adamant not to flatten me.

"Show me again," I asked, touching his lips.

He groaned, holding in a laugh. "Baby."

"Just once, one more time. I want to see them again," I pouted a little. Then added, "Please." With an exasperated sigh, he extracted his canines and let me ogle him again. He looked extremely sexy with them out. I watched closely as the retracted back and then smiled. "Thank-you."

Shaking his head, then smiling softly. "You're welcome. Only for you will I do that."

"I didn't notice before, but when you put your teeth out, your eyes change. Even now, they're not dark blue like I always thought. They're more grey blue with hazel in both." It was as if I had now been seeing him more clearly, I didn't see him as the rugged man who was a silent brooding type. Of course, he was still that but now I could see that he was able to be soft and gentle. He was a beautiful, unique man. I really was smitten with him.

"They look darker when I'm angry, I'm angry a lot so that's mostly likely why you only see them darker. Swelling up a storm inside," he smirked. "With you, I'm not as angry. I can let you in, the only woman who I will ever open completely up to."

I liked that, very much so.

Running my hands through his hair. I loved that we could now be like this, kissing and him being on top without his fear of revealing himself truly to me. "What happens now, I mean since you marked me?"

"You will be announced as my mate and as everyone's Luna," he said, placing feathery kisses over my breast, his fingertips grazing my hip in soft electric circles.

"Do people have to call me that? I don't know if I will like it much," I said quietly, not wanting to offend him.

His eyes flickered up, raised a brow he then asked. "Would you rather they call you Mrs Camden?"

Surprise was prominent over my face. "I'm sorry, what?" I had to make sure I heard correctly. He didn't just call me his Mrs? As in wife?

"Don't look alarmed. You becoming my mate, I assumed you would be taking my name also," he said, smirking as a chuckle escaped. "That is what happens around here, after the mating they're announced as husband and wife."

"That's funny, because I don't remember you getting down on one knee, and I sure as heck don't remember you proposing with a ring," I said and flicked my hand out towards him, wiggling my fingers. My eyes glanced at the bare finger... then I done a double take.

There, on my left hand ring finger. A sparkling band. Looking slightly vintage. Oh my. I think my heart pounded so hard it almost exploded.

Judd took my hand and ran a fingertip over the diamond covered band. "You were saying, because I remember you telling me that you wanted a wedding, and a dress and a ring. Is that not correct?"