Chapter Twenty Four

"How the fuck did she not know? She was with him for years and you think she'd never seen him shift or change? Are you blinded by love?" Theo's voice boomed from downstairs as the men entered the house.

When Ty ran over to the car after Judd telling me to sit in it. He informed me that I should drive home, Judd needed to shift before he tore someone else apart. So much for never leaving my side.

Although, the man in my nightmare was now in Judd's grasp. I don't think he was too worried about that happening anymore.

My mate, he was in the dog house. Yes, I was even considering chaining him to a kennel just to prove how pissed I had been at him for his little Alpha stance at me earlier. I think Judd would throw the kennel through a three if I was going to go through with it. I had other plans, he'd come to learn about that tomorrow when he was giving me my I'm sorry gift. I had it already chosen out, and my mate wasn't going to be impressed.

Judd kicked off his boots and sighed. I could tell they were his, after hearing him do it daily it became the normal for me to hear. "Listen. Don't speak about my mate that way again, got it."

A scoff from Theo, this was like listening to a secret meeting. It probably was a secret, but they weren't talking very quietly. "Judd she fucked another wolf, and not just a normal wolf. Fucking him! She's probably fucked her way around before finding you."

There was a thud and I'm assuming a body falling to the ground with a even louder thud. Judd's voice growling with a menacing snarl. "She is your Luna, and my mate. I will gladly let her come and have you submit to the other pack if you dare speak of her that way again little brother. I don't care if you're my brother or not, she is my mate. My wife, and you will not make her out to be some wolf whore. She didn't know. I could see the fear in her eyes when Michael began to shift in front of her. She has no idea who he is, or what he's capable of."

Michael? What the heck? Another lie.

Oh this was perfect. Just fucking hilarious.

It then made me wonder, if Justin or Michael had a mate who he bore a child with. Was that the reason for him leaving me like that? If so, then I could understand that.

But he needed to man up and just tell me. I hated being in the dark, he'd made me feel as if I were the one in the wrong.

Sliding off the bed, I walked to the door, about to turn the handle when I stopped as Ty spoke next.

"What are you going to do with him now?" he asked.

"Kill him," Judd spoke without missing a second. "Or have Elle kill him for me."

"You think she would want to do that?" Ty asked, seeming unconvinced. "She's human."

"She was about to break his face in earlier. I didn't stop her because I wanted to see just how far she's willing to go," Judd said, and that confused me.

How far I was willing to go? What did that even mean?

Theo sighed. "So you tested her? Do you not believe she'd protect her Alpha?"

"I have no doubt that she would do anything to protect me. It's been proven when she stood up to you and then had mother on her knees apologising. I've been wary, more curious as to why this is happening but I spoke to Steven, and he wants me to bring her in," Judd was calm as he said this.

"What do you mean bring her in? You're just going to take her to the pack doctor for what? A health check-up? Do you think your mark has started to change her?" Theo seemed intrigued by this, almost amused and laughing.