Chapter Three

“Are you comfortable?” Judd asked, a huskiness about his voice.

I nodded, trying to keep the thoughts clean in my mind. “I guess so.”

He paused a moment. “You guess? What’s that meant to mean?” he asked, slightly amused.

“How can I explain it properly, I’m in a bath and barely able to move. Of course I’m not comfortable. I can barely do anything,” I snapped.

My leg was aching worse that it had done on the couch. My hands, well one thing was for sure, I wouldn’t be able to lift myself up out of the large tub. I couldn’t even hold the soap without wincing. Lying back, I closed my eyes and sighed. This was not how I had planned to spend my trip to get away from everything.

Judd began to move, and then I heard his belt and jeans hit the floor. My eyes snapped open to see him peeling his shirt off and tossing it aside. “Move forwards, can you manage that?” he asked.

“You’re not getting in here,” I said sternly. Not moving a muscle.

He smirked a little, “Oh yes I am, if you can’t clean yourself then I don’t want you drowning. I promise to be a good boy.”

“Why don’t I believe that,” I narrowed my eyes, as if he was going to be a good boy when his cock was semi hard in front of me. I blushed looking away from it, those thoughts were getting dirtier and dirtier.

As Judd sunk in behind me, his arms and legs wrapped around my body and he urged me to lay back against him. Why did this feel so right when it were extremely wrong, I didn’t want to feel these things again. The burning desire of a temptation I shouldn’t have.

Honestly, I was trying to be good. To ignore what was against my lower back and rock hard.

He kept his word, just sitting behind me. Reaching for the wash cloth, he began to lather some soap into it and brought it to my arms. Slowly he begun to run it up and down, in a slow soothing motion. My head tilting back on its own accord as he ran his hands up my neck, leaning forward, my eyes tiredly rolled as his strong fingers begun massaging in and then taking handfuls of water and washing the tangled mess.

Fingers through my scalp, rinsing it clean.

It was innocent, just washing. Cleaning my body as my mind races, but yet. I couldn’t help but begin to feel aroused.

His hands running down my wet skin, lingering over my arms and back. Slowly beginning to trace down my side and they rested against my thigh.

“Sorry,” he whispered against my ear.

“Mm,” I was too caught up in relaxation to take any notice. “Its ok,” I whispered back.

Soon, his hand moved again, wandering back over my thigh and between them. My legs subtly opened. His breath picking up as he spoke, sending a tremor through my body. “Didn’t mean to do that.”

I waited. I waited for him to remove his hand, but he didn’t. It rested on me, slightly moving. I bit my lip, my eyes closed as I stiffened slightly. “Judd,” I said, noticing his hand still there. “An accident?”

“Sorry about that, my hand slipped,” he said, his lips spoke forgiveness, but he didn’t mean it. His finger wouldn’t be sliding the folds of my lips if he really were sorry.

My body softens, and leans back into his chest. Head rolls to the side and my mouth leans in to kiss him. His finger pulls back, upwards and grazes against my clitoris. Oh my I was so sensitive. His lips were against the base of my neck, placing soft kisses along the skin.