*A/N Please Read Me!!!

*A/N “PLEASE READ ME”

Hey you,

I am sorry this isn’t a chapter and I know I write theses way too much too so sorry for that! But I needed to tell you something, I needed to talk to you because you know you’re like my friends, right? ;)

I have notice a lot of people get shy about PMing me but guess what I don’t bite and I WILL reply. I’m not like some of the big authors on here (I still don’t really consider myself as one of those “big authors” and I don’t think you guys do either?) and I know most of them have so many more people following them and reading their work but I still think maybe they should take a little time to reply and read the stories you guys ask them too! You guys mean the world to me (which sounds sad but meh ) and without you I would have just deleted Born of Ashes (or then Alpha’s Prey) So if you want to talk to me just PM I will reply even if it takes a little time J))

Anyway to the main reason basically this one is to tell you that I have writers block and I mean major writers block! I have started the next chapter but to be honest with you, I hate it! I hate the last couple of chapters and I find them lacking. This maybe to do with personal problems that have been going through and this year a lot has blown up in my face so it could be that but I basically think the last couple of updates (I am happy with The First Burning) have been shit and I am so sorry about that. I feel like I am letting you guys down!

I have tried so hard to get over this block. A few months ago I wouldn’t have posted this, I would have turned to my best friend and we would talk it through, she sometimes would write my opening line in the chapter but we’re no longer friends so I have no one to talk it through with me. I am finding it difficult to find a direction to go.

I never had a plan or this story, or any other which really doesn’t help. I don’t know how I want it to end so that really isn’t helping.

I don’t know why I am really telling you this to be fair. I think I am trying to tell you that I am sorry if the updates from now on are gonna be slow and I feel so bad but I am very slowly falling out of love with this story so I think I have to take a little step back and think what I want to happen in this story.

Thank you for reading this *A/N

Your

Abbie

Xxxx