Chapter Five

LittleXNeko “Sorry for making you late for work” – Abbie xxx

Chapter Five

Shifting through the corridor of the prison people called school. It had been a week since the Unmated Ball and no one had heard of the Prince picking his Queen.

Laughter met my ears as I weaved in and out of the sea of people. It wasn’t the happy kind of laughter; no it was that type of laughter that scars your heart, the malicious kind of laughter, the kind which all girls seem to have a PhD in. I didn’t need to or wanted to look around because I already knew who this laughter was directed at.

I started to walk faster, trying to escape their destructive words, tying with all my might to ignore the hurtful comments thrown my way, as I made my way through the corridor trying to find an empty classroom to camp in for lunch. Everyday was the same, wondering around the school finding the first empty classroom to hind in until the bell went for class. They school is the best years of your life, but for me they where hell on earth. They don’t give you a hand guide on how to survive in high school, I wish they did!  

I had just turned the corridor when suddenly something hit me hard in the back of my head, I brought my hand to where the object had hit me and felt wetness.

“Hey witch,” an obnoxious almost too sweet voice met my ears.

I still didn’t turn.

“Hey witch I am talking to you!” The voice shrilled. I took in a long breathe before slowly turning around to face the owner of that sickly voice.

“Watch it, Maddy, she might cast a spell on you,” another voice spat with disgust.

“Yes,” I asked timidly looking down at the floor. They didn’t like it if you made eye contact with them.

“Stop gives us that look you bitch,” another voice met my ears as their hand connected to my face. Everyday was the same routine they would mock me and hit me, then leave. I was use to it by now so it didn’t really affect me that much anymore.

“Sorry,” I muttered trying not to given glance at them. Normally the slaps and kicks weren’t that hard but they were getting ratty because the Prince hadn’t chosen anyone and they wanted it to be them. I was their local punching bag to help them with all their stress and worries, I was glad to be of service... not!

The group of girls that surrounded me were all the beautiful she-wolves with their perfectly styled hair, makeup, and designer clothes. They were beautiful on the outside but not on the in, but in society now days it didn’t matter as long as you were beautiful! There was only one thing that held this group together, without me they would be ripping each other’s throats out! I didn’t have to read their minds to know what they thought of me. I could see the disgust clear on their perfect features.

They hated me because I was different and their never let me forget it!

“Run along now, little Witch,” Maddy snarled. “Before I smack your little face in,” her voice sounded so sweet but her words hit me like a brick wall. I scuttled away as fast as my little would carry me, only stopping to hideout in the upper girl’s toilet. I hide in the toilet until the bell went for class.

The rest of the school day went on without a hitch and soon I found myself walking back to my house. I hummed to myself as I passed neatly uniformed front gardens lined with white picket fences and shortly cut grass. The sun was slowly losing its rays as I turned to the wood track that led to my house. My mother and father had moved into the woods after I was born. Trying to protect me from the harsh world with its un-accepting people filling every surface, I was safe for a while but when I had to go to school it all changed. The pack weren’t very accepting of my condition and I had a feeling if I ever got the Alpha title they would refuse me.