A/N

*A/N*

Sorry if I got your hopes up on  a update! I am working on it!

 I was just wondering, my lovely readers, if anyone is interested in make me a trailer for this story for me? I would love you forever! Comment below or message me? I hope someone does! :))

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for reading this story! I never meant for this story really to be read, you know, I just kind of posted it because I was bored (which sounds reaally bad) and wanted a change in the normal werewolf stories that I have read! Don't get me wronf there is many werewolf stories that are better than mine out there and the writers update better than I do!

I will try to udate every Thursday and maybe even Sunday (that won't be as regular the sunday one)!

I really hope that you vote for my chapters and even comment! The stuff I am posting are unedited so I would love if people would stop pointing out mistakes! I know they are there and I would try to fix them if I notcie them but I have dyslexia so it is very hard to pick up any mistakes I have made. I am kind of blind to it? :/ Sorry!

Anyway if you would like to make a trailer, Front cover or even Banner please let me know! I would love to see what you come up with!!

THANK YOU

Abbie

Ps Guy if you know how to post images on a story please let me know!

xxxx