Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter twenty-one

Robbie’s POV

“It’s always something with me and you,” I shook my head at the crazy girl.

“Oh sorry,” she snapped back. “I keep forgetting I can’t have feelings,” she screamed as she threw her shoe at me.

I blinked the flash back away and focused on Poppy.

“Are you sure you want to go back there?” she said softly. “I mean you have Iris now,” she looked at me.

“I...” I sighed. “I just need to go back,” I said. “I need to do some things there, you know to finally move on,” I shrugged.

“I think I understand,” she sighed as a knock came at the door.

“Come in,” I sighed sinking down in my chair.

“Hey man,” Alex said shutting the door. Alex was tall and muscular with black hair and grey eyes. “What did you call me for?” he asked as his arm snaked around Poppy’s waist. “hey sweetie,” he kissed her temple.

“Hey baby,” she smiled giving him a peck on the lips.

I sighed deep I wish I could have what they have. “I need to go to Venice,” I said, Alex froze.

“Man,” he shook his head. “You won’t find her,” he said. “Anyway you have that other chick, the one you picked at the Unmated Ball,” Alex looked at Poppy.

“Iris,” Poppy said.

“Yeah Iris,” he nodded. “The girl with the freaky eyes,” Alex looked at me.

“Her eyes aren’t freaky,” I growled. “And yes I do have Iris,” I snapped. “I just need to do a few things, okay?” I barked. “I am the Prince here I don’t need your permission to go anywhere!”

“Okay dude,” chuckled Alex. “Chill, we’re just trying to do the best for you,” he put his hands up in mock surrender.

“Sorry,” I muttered. “I am going tomorrow and you,” I pointed at Alex. “Are coming with me,” and then I pointed at Poppy. “And you’re going with Iris,” Alex nodded.

“What?” Poppy said. “Where is Iris going?” She asked.

“To her old pack,” I sighed.

Poppy frowned. “But she a Phoenix so she doesn’t have a pack?” she said.

“She’s the only Phoenix,” I corrected. “and she was brought up by werewolves, the Iron wolf pack,” I saw her shiver.

“They are a heartless pack,” she muttered. “Poor girl,” she looked up. “I’ll go,”

“Good,” I smirked. “Because I wasn’t asking,” she glared.

“Let’s go,” Alex told me. “And remember to pack that guitar of yours,” Alex chuckled. “I haven’t heard you play it since that bitch,” I smiled.

I ran up the stairs two at a time and found myself outside of Iris’s door.

I knocked. “Yeah,” her soft and light voice sounded through the closed door.

“It’s me,” I said back and the door opened to her smiling face.

“Robbie,” she grinned and I couldn’t stop myself. I kissed her, her soft lips like velvet as they moved with mine. I felt a smile spread across her face as her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer. I felt the heat radiating off her like every time I stood next to her.  Gripped her waist tight and ran my tongue across her pump bottom lip.