Chapter 38: Baby Just Say Yes... (Final Chapter)

Hey guys I am sooo sorry for just springing all of these endings onto you! But I promise you that this unlike some others of mine recently has a happy ending! plus I'll also have the epilogue up today! Plus chappie 1 of the sequel up tomorrow (see the latest author note to see the summary) massive thankyou to everyone who has read this cannot believe all of the reads it has soooo close to 200,000! that is seriously amazing!! i looove you all! :) xx 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Lexi's P.O.V***
I was sort of glad that Zayn and Rosie were now back together, it was the most awkward thing having your best friend and your brother absolutely hating each other, though it is still pretty weird having them in love with each other! But then I guess anything to make them happy...

Things had been pretty much perfect between Louis and I recently I know this is a bad thing to say but I guess the whole problem with Zayn and management had brought us back together, Louis was always the one I could turn to if something was wrong, he was always somebody I could trust even before we were in a relationship. I am so proud to call him my boyfriend and I don't think I could love anybody else. 

He was funny, gorgeous and absolutely perfect in every single way! He was the only guy I could see myself with and I know our relationship has been tough but I am determined to make it work and I'm sure Louis is as well.

Earlier today he told me he has a 'surprise date' planned for tonight, I can't help but be excited as this is the first time we're going to be able to spend some time together just the two of us since well we were in Bradford! There has just been so much happening for all of us lately, first with the shooting and then manangement and the court case and then finaly everything with Zayn and Rosie....

Why was Zayn involved with all the drama? Shouldn't he have learnt to stay out of things after the shooting even?! Well I guess some people never learn...

"So what are you wearing tonight?" Rosie asks enthusiastically bouncing into the room.

"How do you know about tonight?" I ask confused.

"Umm because that's all Louis' been talking about all day" Rosie giggles.

"Hahaha gosh I love him that nutto!" I say grinning.

"Yeah we both have pretty amazing boyfriends right?" Rosie says unable to wipe the smile off of her face.

"Umm excuse me? Your boyfriend also happens to be my brother who you were also extremely pissed at yesterday! What's with the sudden change of heart?" I ask unable to hold in my laughter.

But Rosie's not paying any attention instead she's off singing a little song to herself....

"Ink may stain my skin and my jeans may all be ripped I'm not perfect but I swear I'm perfect for you..." Rosie sings under her breath.

"What are you saying?" I ask confuzzled.

"Oh nothing! Don't worry anyway back to the main question what are you wearing tonight?" Rosie asks persistently.

"Okay whatever you say Rosie Posey! I'm not sure because I don't exactly know where we're going because if I dress up all fancy and nice and stuff and we end up going bowling... I'll stand out a bit y'know?" I try to explain.

"And lucky for you I'm the bestest friend in the whole world and I know exactly where you're going! Come with me we'll make you look absolutely gorgeous!" Rosie points out.

"God should I be scared?" I tease.

"Very!" Rosie responds poking her tongue out.

***Louis' P.O.V***
I ran the leather box through my hands once more... To say I was nervous was an understatement... What if she said no? What if I lost the ring? What if? What if? What if?

I frantically opened the box once more making sure the diamond ring was still in there. There was the possibility she might say no I mean we had only been dating 8 months she might think that it wasn't a long enough time or she might find it weird marrying her brother's best friend or maybe she thought we were too young, age didn't matter to me though I knew I loved her and I knew I wanted to be with her and nobody else...

If she said no, if she thought it was too soon we could have a long engagement for as many years as she wanted. I would wait an eternity if only it meant  I could be with Lexi...

Zayn came with me to pick the ring after he came over the initial shock that I was going to be proposing to his little sister. I am so grateful that he wasn't as pissed off as last time when I asked her out, I never wanted as much drama with one of my best mates ever again...

"Lexi you almost ready?" I call out though we weren't in a rush, the place where we were going was open 24/7 she could take as long as she wanted. I guess I was just in so much stress I wanted to get it over and done with, I wanted to hear her answer, I wanted to know if she was as comitted to me as I was comitted to her.

"Yeah one sec!" Lexi calls back before the doorknob to her bedroom begins to turn and Lexi walks out she was absolutely breathtaking her long raven black hair was out and straigtened while sitting on top was a metallic gold headband. While she wore a lace white dress and a light brown leather belt.

"You look absolutely stunning..." I finally manage to say.

"Aw thanks Boo Bear!" She grins pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Now can you tell me where exactly we're going?" Lexi asks persistently.

"No way you'll find out when we get there" I say once again but Lexi wasn't giving up.

"Pleeasseee you know you love me?" Lexi teases.

"Yeah I know I love you and you love me so you're going to wait and not let the surprise be ruined" I say trying to convince her.

"C'mon let's go" I smile grabbing onto her tanned hand and leading her out the door.

My plan was to take her down to the park down the road, to me this was a significant place for us as it was where we always went to if we wanted to say something important or just spend time together just the two of us. It was also the place where Lexi told me about her eating disorder and all the problems she was facing in school. I felt as if it was the time when we both found so much trust in each other when our relationship became so much more real.

We silently make our way down there and I immeadiately walk over to the swings...

"Hey remember last time we were here and you fell asleep and then stumbled back upto the house the next morning" Lexi chuckles.

"Yeah thanks for leaving me here by the way" I tease.

"No problem Boo!" Lexi giggles taking a seat on one of the swings.

"Wait so why are we here?" Lexi asks slightly confused.

"Well because I want to talk to you, I have a picnic for afterwards but there is something I want to ask you first" I explain.

"Louis is everything alright?" Lexi asks concerned.

"Yes Lex, everything is alright better than alright actually. I love you like seriously love and I have felt this way for so so long, you're the only one I can see myself with you're the only one I want to be with... To me you are perfect in every single way you manage to stand up for everything and anything you believe in and I just have so much respect for that and for you, but Lexi you have also stuck with me for so long and trust me I don't know many people that have done that because well people always leave Lex and I don't want to lose you. You're my world, you're my everything, you're all I want in life so I ask now Alexandra Faatin Malik will you marry me?" I ask intently. 

I glance up to Lexi who is still slightly rocking on the swing, her mouth wide open in shock and tears beginning to form in her eyes...

"Louis? Is this serious? Do you actually mean this?" Lexi asks trying to make sure it's not all some sort of joke.

"Of course I mean it Lex, I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I reassure her.

"I love you too Louis... of course I'll marry you!" Lexi whispers. 

I quickly slide the ring onto her finger it has a golden band but a white diamond perched onto some of the gold though holding the rock to the band... (A/N:pic on the side) 

"This is so beautiful Lou..." Lexi stammers looking down at the ring.

"Yeah Zayn helped me choose it" I explain.

"What? So Zayn knows about this and he's not about to murder you?" Lexi asks shocked.

"Nah I think he's in enough trouble for killing people" I joke. 

"You idiot I love you!" Lexi laughs playfully slapping my chest.

"Yeah I love you too you goof!" I tease before softly pressing ym lips onto hers...

Lexi Tomlinson... That had a nice ring to it ;) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's it!! :( thankyou sooo much to everybody that has read and voted and commented seriously has meant the world! :) will have the epilogue up shortly! which im sure as many of you can guess is going to be Louis and Lexi's wedding! before i post the first chappie of the sequel tomorrow! (for the summary go to the latest author note) i really hope u all liked it though and i hope u like the sequel just as much! i looove you guys <3 
~Laura xx