Chapter 15: How To Say This...

A/N: Okay! Before we begin I would like to say a masssive massive thankyou to....

@Tomi_Girl

Who helped me a whole lot with this chappie! oxox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Louis' P.O.V***
After the whole Ammie situation, I had retreated back to the main room, the boys and I were sharing... I needed to get my head around this. I mean why had Ammie moved to Bradford? It just wasn't right...

But I was soon interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a loud knock at the door... 

"Louis! Are you in there?" Someone yelled... It was Lexi... Was she alright?

"Yeah! I am! Come in babe!" I tell her.

I watch as Lexi walks into the room, she was wearing a grey hoodie and Hello Kitty pyjama pants, her hair was tied up in a messy bun... But she still looked as gorgeous as ever...

"Hey babe.. Is everything all right?" I ask her curiously.

"Yeah... all good!" She says taking the seat next to me...

I slowly run my hand through her raven black hair, before leaning in softly kissing her, before she quickly pulls away...

'Lexi.. Are you sure you're okay?" I ask her worried now.

"Look Lou... I wouldn't feel right about this relationship, until I explained everything to you..." Lexi mumbles.

"Explain what?" I ask her concerned.

"About... umm... you know..." She stutters.

"Anorexia..." I say assisting her, while she just silently nods...

'I don't want to do it here though, I don't want Zayn to overhear, because I think you just saw first hand how protective he is.. I'll explain it all to him later..." Lexi tells me...

"Okay.. so where do you want to go, because to be honest babe, you're not exactly dressed to go out!" I chuckle pointing at her pants...

"Yeah says the guy who walks around the street of London in a onesie and ugg boots!" Lexi laughs.

"Okay Okay! Let me just grab my onesie then we'll go!" I tell her...

"See!!" She protests.

'What?" I ask confused.

But she just sticks her tongue out at me before walking off down the hall...

*********************************
We both step out into the cold winter air, it was a good thing I wore my onesie, it was absolutely freezing out! 

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask Lexi, tightly grabbing onto her hand...

"Hmmm follow me!" She says a smile forming across her lips.

I watch as Lexi leads me down the street, towards the park...

"I BAGS THE SWINGS!!" I yell running down towards them..

"Louis! Wait up!" I hear Lexi chuckling behind me! 

I sprint down the hill, until I reach the set of swings, I was really a kid at heart, growing up was probably my biggest fear. So I guess I act immature for that I can feel like I'm forever young! 

I watch as Lexi slowly slides into the swing next to mine...

"Okay now Lex Lex explain everything..." I say to her, grabbing onto her hand stroking it with my thumb...

"Okay well... look.. Anorexia is sort of more of a mental thing! like sure, you can go to a doctor and they'll weigh you and tell you that you're underweight... But looking in the mirror everyday at your stick thin body convincing yourself that you're fat, skipping breakfast and other meals telling youself that you had a big breakfast just practically making up excuses for why you're not eating... There isn't exactly medication a doctor can prescribe you to help it!" Lexi begins to explain...

"Lexi... Can you tell me everything, like about your experience...If it's not to hard..." I ask her nervously.

"No it's fine seriously! Well... I just remember one morning... I think I was reading the newspaper or something and it was talking about how this australian model.. Miranda Kerr was in town. And just looking at her, her legs were perfect, her stomach was absolutely flat, her face was made up perfectly.. I just remember thinking it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that someone could be that skinny and that pretty while someone like me was so well.. fat.. I guess it just really hit me! I started wearing baggy clothes, caring about what I was eating and how much of it I was eating. And then Mum and Dad started to notice so as I said before I started to make up excuses like 'Oh I'm just not hungry!' and so on! And then I guess I just started eating less and less, I started skipping breakfast, and only having tiny portions at lunch and dinner. Then I still thought I looked fat, so I pretty much cut off all drinks besides water and seriously ended up drinking so much water every single day, while barely any food, and when I did eat food I was just so cautious of how many calories and so on were in it!" Lexi explains to me...

"I'm so sorry.." I begin to say.

"Why are you sorry Lou? You didn't do anything wrong..." Lexi asks me confused.

"No but I'm sorry you had to go through all this.." I tell her...

"Please don't feel sympathy for me Lou! It will just make me feel even worse..." She stutters tears filling her eyes...

"Lexi, it's going to be okay..." I say wrapping my arm around her very boney shoulder...

"I've started to get help.. I promise.. But I need you with me Lou. I need your support, your love..." Lexi tells me.

"Of course Lexi.. You know I'll do anything for you!" I reassure her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hope u guys like it! sorry i took so long! plz vote, fan and comment! would mean soo much! oxox ~Laura