Chapter 10: It Just Wasn't Right!

***Lexi's P.O.V***
I feel Louis' warm lips slowly pull away from mine, as we both turn to confront a furious looking Zayn!  His hands were balled up into fists, his lips set into a thin line..and if looks could kill Louis and I would both be 6 feet under right now! 

The next moment flashes by in an instant, Zayn steadily got closer to Louis and I before, he swung his fist, directly hitting Louis' jaw... 

I watched in horror, as Louis instantly fell to the floor, not a single movement or reaction coming from his body...

"Zayn!!! What the hell was that!?!" I scream, crouching over Louis' lifeless body. 

"Are you serious Lexi?! He freaking kissed you!! He's my best friend, you're my little sister!" Zayn yells.

"Yeah and how is that any different from you and Rosie, I've seen the way you look at her!" I shout, quickly flipping Louis over onto his side...

"Because I never hurt Rosie! I didn't leave her in the street, after she told me she was anorexic!" Zayn says sternly.

"Zayn get over it okay! I overreacted! You have to help me! He's unconcious, I don't know what to do!" I say panicked.

"No! No way! He just kissed you Lexi! I'm not helping him! No way in hell!" Zayn shouts.

"But Zayn he's one of your best friends!!!" I shout pleading with him.

"Yeah not anymore!" Zayn says before walking off down the hallway...

I glance back over to Louis who was just laying there, blood dribbling out from his mouth...

***Louis's P.O.V***
The last thing I remember is the loud thud when Zayn's fist hit my jaw... Everything else from there is just black...

"Louis please wake up! Please!" I hear a familiar voice pleading with me...

"hdwfwefehehfuieqyg" I mumble.

"Louis! Oh My God! You're awake! Please open your eyes! Please Please Louis! Stay awake!" I hear Lexi plead...

"fewhufehuwgfejfwwifh!" I say louder this time.

"LOUIS! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" I hear someone different shout this time... Harry? What was he doing there?

But I'm soon interrupted when I feel a rush of ice cold water across my face...

"WKQRHURGUQWENDWJNWHZEW!!!" I yell sitting up straight.

"He's alright!" Harry exclaims patting me on the back... A bit too hard...

I begin to cough uncontrollably, spitting out small amounts of blood, over myself as well as Lexi and Harry...

"Gee thanks Boo!" Harry laughs quickly shaking off the blood from his clothing...

"Louis! Are you okay! I am so so sorry about Zayn! I'm sure he didn't mean it! It's just that..." Lexi screams.

But I quickly cut her off...

"Where is he? I guess I should sort of go talk to him.." I ask her.

"Lou! I don't think that's the best idea right now!" Lexi suggests.

But I'm not listening I need to see him, I need to explain things...

"Lex! Please where is he?" I ask her again more sternly this time..

"He's out the back..." Lexi mumbles sitting back into her seat...

I push myself up from the floor, and make my way out to the back patio, where I see Zayn sitting on a deck chair, a cigarette in his mouth, his eyes glancing over the lawn,  His hair all messed up...

"Zayn..." I murmur.

"Fuck off Lou!" Zayn grunts, quickly extinguishing his cigarette underneath his foot.

"Please Zayn, I really need to talk to you!" I plead with him.

"About what? About how you want to shag my little sister?! Yeah I'd rather not talk about it!" Zayn tells me shaking his head.

"No! Just hear me out please! Look I really love her!" I tell him. 

But it's no use his not listening, he has his ipod out, the little white headphones already lodged into his ears...

I walk over, pulling up the seat next to him... 

Okay so he wasn't ready to talk yet! I guess I'll just have to wait! 

***Zayn's P.O.V***
He doesn't deserve the time of day, I mean what sort of mate goes and snogs your little sister! It just wasn't right! He could sit out here all night long! Doesn't mean I would ever talk to him! Just today he wouldn't talk to her! He wouldn't let her explain about her anorexia! And then just 4 hours later he thought it was totally fine to go and pash her!?! Louis had gone too far this time!

I glance over to Louis who is just looking at me with a knowing smirk... He thinks that I have to talk to him sometime... That I have to make some sort of contact.. Yeah not gonna happen! 

Louis always gets what he wants! And I mean always! You could never say no to Louis! Cause if you did then he would just keep on bugging you! You always had to listen to him! You always had to go to the restaurant he wanted! You always had to go to the movie he wanted to go to! He always got the girl he wanted! Well it wasn't going to happen this time! Not if I had anything to do with it!

"Can I have one?" Louis asks pointing to the packet of cigarettes lying on the table...

What the hell? Since when did Lou smoke?! I quickly grabbed the packet off the table pulling it to my side, though it would be absolutely hilarious to see Louis even attempt to smoke! I wasn't going to fall for his mind games... This was his way of getting me to talk to him, I know Louis! He would never dare smoke! Him and Harry are the ones who are always chucking my cigarettes into pools, spas etc. 

"I'll take that as a no then!" Louis sighs, laying back into his seat..

He wasn't in a good way, his jaw was a deep red and obviously swollen, and a deep purple bruise was beginning to form... Shit did I really punch him that hard! Well he deserved it anyway...

"C'mon Zayn! You have to talk to me sometime!" Louis teases.

"No I don't!" I protest.

Oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo hope u guys like it! plz vote fan and comment would mean sooo much!
and to everyone who won parts in this story im just letting u know now! u won't get introduced until a bit later in the story! Coz at the moment it's sorta just Zayn, Louis, Lexi (see how Rosie even dropped off!) oxox ~Laura