Chapter 9: Please Listen To Me! Part B

Since part a got 6 likes in like 6 minutes! i decided to write part b! :) hope u guys like it xoxox
~Laura
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Louis's P.O.V***
"Shit! What does he want!" I hear Lexi say to herself...

Looks like I'm not the only one, who says their thoughts aloud then!

"He wants to talk to you!" I chuckle from behind the door...

I hear footsteps, before a flustered looking Lexi swings the door open...

"Yes?" She asks. 

"Can I come in?" I ask her...

"S'pose!" She says smiling...

It was good to know she didn't hate me at least...

I make my way to the edge of her bed, where she had her laptop open on facebook...

"Whoa! You're popular!" I shout...

"Shut up Lou!" She laughs rolling her eyes....

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier today!" I tell her.

"It's fine seriously, you already apologised earlier! You don't need to do it again!" She explains.

"But I want to apologise again! So I'm sorry!" I say.

"Yupp I know you're sorry! You've sorta said it three times now!" Lexi laughs.

"No I really am sorry Lexi!" I say again.

"Four times now!" Lexi informs me.

"Look, I'm really sorry for walking off!" I tell her.

'Five..." She says to me.

'Nope! It's one cause that's the first time I apologised for walking off! Anyway! I'm sorry I didn't listen to you before! Can you please explain to me now! I promise you I will listen now!" I tell her grabbing firmly onto her wrist...

"On one condition!" She says.

'Anything!" I tell her intently.

"You stop apologising!" She chuckles.

'Okay, okay! So explain now!" I say to her...

"Okay... well.... um..." She sighs.

"Lexi... if it's too personal! Then you really don't have to tell me! Okay?" I tell her...

"No Lou! It's fine I want to tell you..." She says to me...

"Okay then if you're sure!" I ask her cautiously...

'I'm sure... anyways, this might sound a bit stupid, but I've loved you for a long time Louis I really have! And look, when I told you that I wasn't eating properly for a guy... it wasn't all a lie... It all sorta started when you began to date Eleanor... I mean how was I meant to compete with that... She was absolutely stunning! No she is absolutely stunning! So I sort of thought... That if I was skinnier.. Like Eleanor... You would notice me..." Lexi mumbles...

Wait... She starved herself for me.. She's annorexic because of me... I need to get my head around this... Knowing you're the reason someone is annorexic! Trust me it's not the best feeling in the whole world! 

"But why Lexi?" I ask her shocked...

"Because... I wanted to be the one you were madly in love with, I wanted to be the one you said looked beautiful in just a hoodie and trackies, I wanted to be the one you supposedly proposed to in Paris!" Lexi sighs...

"I wanted you to be those things as well Lexi...I love you so much!" I tell her....

"I love you too Lou!" Lexi smiles...

I lean in, before pressing my lips against hers... I slowly run my tongue against her bottom lip, begging for entrance...

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!!! WHAT THE FLACK ARE YOU DOING!??!?!" I hear Zayn shout...

Fuck! I am so dead!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so hope u guys like it! plz vote, fan and comment! oxoxox