Chapter 34: Wake Up To Yourself!

***Lexi's P.O.V***
"Wait so Lex what exactly is going on?" Liam asks me confused.

I had called everyone over to Zayn's apartment where Louis and I had been staying since the police took him away, I was so confused when Rosie had called! What did she mean this was all a publicity stunt? I mean how could they even do that! Were they really that evil minded! But at least I knew there was no way Zayn would agree to it I mean he was so much smarter than that, and he wasn't in anything for the money.

"The whole thing with Zayn it's a fucking publicity stunt!" I call out only to be followed by gasps from everyone in the room.

"What do you mean it's a publicity stunt?" Harry's new girlfriend Sarah asks.

"I mean Zayn isn't actually going to jail they're just doing all of this to get media attention and a whole lot more money!" I exclaim.

"What?! They can't actually do this, there is no way in hell Zayn would ever agree to it!" Niall shouts.

"That's what I think as well, trust me I've had to deal with him for eighteen years there is no way he is going to agree to it!" I respond.

"Guys this is freaking management we're talking about, I mean doesn't this whole thing seem so odd c'mon there has to be something else to this!" Louis exclaims.

"Exactly Boo management never play straight there is always a twist or turn somewhere along the way..." Harry points out.

"But what could they possibly be thinking of? In the past something like this would have been there twist" Liam explains.

And he was right! God they all were management always had something else hidden up their sleeve but this had to be the worst thing they had ever done it couldn't possibly get any worse than this could it?

*Ring Ring*

"Rosie! Hey anymore news?" I ask immediately picking up my phone.

"Lex.. you're not gonna believe this! They want Zayn out of the band this was their plan all along, apparently he is a bad influence, and gets so much hate! So they were going to get him to plead guilty at the trial but then the thing is he wouldn't actually be going to jail they're gonna pay him a whole load of money to go off and leave the band!" Rosie shouts down the phone.

Wait what! What was she going on about? This couldn't be right! They couldn't actually do this could they?!

"Lex Lex is everything alright babe?" Louis asks concerned.

But I can't hear him... I can barely hear anything before I hear a loud thump and it all turns black.

***Louis' P.O.V***
"Lex Lex is everything alright babe?" I ask concerned she had just picked up her phone and in only one minute her face had turned a pale white, whoever was on the other end clearly did not have the best news. 

But Lexi didn't respond, instead she fell straight on the floor her eyes tightly shut, her phone still firm within her grasp.

"Harry go get cold water! Niall get my first aid kit! Louis grab her phone see who was on the other end! Do I make myself clear?!" Liam instructs before crouching down to the now unconcious Lexi.

I immediately oull her phone out of her hands and hold it up to my ear.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask.

"It's Rosie, is Lexi okay?" She asks frantically.

"What did you say to her? She's unconcious Rosie!" I explain.

"Oh my god Lou! It's horrible management are trying to force Zayn to leave the band..." Rosie exclaims.

She has got to be kidding! They can't do this, what gives them the fucking right to do this! One Direction was our band not there's Zayn was our best mate and 1/5 of One Direction they couldn't kick him out, they could not make massive decisions like that without talking to the rest of us first! Nothing gave them the fucking right!

"What?! Where are you?" I ask panicked.

"We're still at the police station..." Rosie mumbles her words rushed.

"Don't panic Rosie everything's going to be okay trust me.. Are you guys coming home soon?" I ask.

"Yeah soon, I think anyway Zayn's just pretty stressed at the moment.." Rosie explains.

"Of course... okay I'll see you guys soon..." I sigh hanging up the phone, god I can't even begin to imagine what Zayn is going through. I don't even know what I would do if those wankers told me they were kicking me out! What sort of reason do they have for making him leave anyway? What cause his a bad influence? How exactly is he... Okay maybe he smokes, okay maybe he has a few tattoos but so does a majority of teenage guys in Britain! it was really no excuse at all for whatever sick game they were playing. How did they think the rest of us were going to react? Did they really think we would be cool about them kicking one of OUR best mates out of OUR band! No course not, if they go ahead with this whole stupid plan then of course we will be sticking up for Zayn we will get everyone to see just how ridiculous these guys are!!

***Zayn's P.O.V***
"How are you feeling?" Rosie asks me concerned.

"How do you think feeling Rosie really?" I scoff.

"I'm sorry! I'm just trying to help..." Rosie says quietly.

"How!? You did not just find out you are going to be forced to leave the job you love as well as your four best mates! And what do I get left with my little sisters best friend! God what was I even thinking..." I exclaim but immediately regret my words as Rosie's eyes fill with tears.

"Is this what I was the whole time just your little sisters best friend... What did you feel sorry for me or something? Did you know just how much I loved you so you decided to play one of your little stupid games with me? Well guess what Zayn you deserve all of this, the only difference now is that you have nothing left! Paybacks a bitch Malik!" Rosie hisses before making her way out of the station.

What the hell had I just done?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys this ones a bit shorter! But I'm trying to update quite a few stories tonight! so the updates are a bit short and rushed! btw @mezlovemalik this is not the end of Zayn and Rosie so don't you dare get Laura to reject Liam's proposal!!

plz vote fan and comment would mean soo much!
~Laura xx