Chapter 19: What Did I Just Do?!?

A/N: Hey guys! so i'm back now! thankyou for all the votes and comments while i was away! this gained an extra 8,000 reads in only 3 days!!!! you guys are seriously amazayn! i love u all! :) xxx anywayz so this chappie will include all (well most) of the spoilers i posted in that little chapter/explaining/spoiler thingy! so hope u like it! plz vote, fan and comment! would mean soooo much! Btw! i got 1D tickets for their melbourne (yupp im an aussie!!) concert next year!!! So excited!!  how bout u guys? are u gonna go and see the boys anytime soon? xx

***Lexi's P.O.V***
I glanced over to Louis who was next to me, his long legs layed out across the grass, his blue eyes staring back to me in worry... Something was wrong, I couldn't tell what it was. But just the expression that was covering his face right now... I knew something was bothering him...

It couldn't be what happened before? Could it? I mean it's not his fault we got kicked out! Seriously what sort of counsellor kicks out her patients?!?!

"Lou! Stop stressing it wasn't your fault!" I explain to him. 

"But I got you kicked out of your counselling session! How are you going to get better now?!" Louis mumbles.

"There are other counsellers in Bradford trust me! It's not that big of a deal Louis!" I chuckle.

I look back over to him, nothing has changed he still wears that same guilty expression... It wasn't about getting me kicked out was it? I can see it in his face, there's something else... Something more that he's hiding from me...

"Louis, what is it? There's something else bothering you! Isn't there?" I ask him intently

But he doesn't respond he just sits there his piercing blue eyes, set firmly on the green grass beneath him...

"Please talk to me Lou... Tell me what's wrong..." I plead with him...

"You wouldn't understand Lexi.. You'd just get mad..." Louis explains...

"I would never get mad at you! Just please tell me what's bothering you! You can trust me Louis!" I beg with him.

"I can't.... I can't tell you just yet..." Louis says sighing...

"How is that any fair Lou!! I tell you all of my secrets! You know more about me than I reckon anyone else in this world! But you can't even tell me one thing! I feel like I don't even know you! While you know every little detail about me!" I say my voice slowly getting louder..

"That just proves that I can't tell you....  You said that you would understand.. You said you wouldn't get mad.. Well look what you just did there!" Louis says calmly rising up from the ground and making his way further down the park...

"LOUIS!! WAIT!!!" I yell chasing after him...

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get mad! I'm just frustrated! I just want to help you! I just want to know what's wrong! I just need you to explain to me.. Remember last time we were here? And I explained everything to you! Everything about my eating disorder... Everything I thought... Everything I felt... While you just sat there and listened... That's all I want to do Louis! I just want to listen!" I tell him grabbing onto his arm...

"Promise you'll just listen? You won't get mad? You won't judge... well until I've finished?" Louis asks me.

"Of course I won't! Please just tell me!" I beg

"Okay.. Look..." Louis begins to say

***Zayn's P.O.V***

It was eight o'clock! Lexi's appointment should have finished by now! I hope she was alright! I get it, I'm not exactly her favourite person in the world right now! But at least I'm trying to make things better! At least I'm looking after her!

Louis was meant to be with her right? He was meant to make sure the appointment went okay! Than he was going to text me when they were finished! And get me to pick them both up! But it's been four hours now and still nothing...

I glance back down to my phone like I have done repeatedly for the last 3 hours, this wasn't right.. I should've heard from them by now... I had called Louis multiple times.. But I reckon he has his phone switched off! It goes straight to voicemail every single time! While Lexi being the very bright girl that she is! Managed to leave her phone here...

I guess I have to go out and look for them! I sighed loudly as I rose from my seat at the dining table...

*Ding*
My eyes go straight over to my phone, took Louis long enough! God I hope they're okay!

But my face soon falls when I realise it's not Louis... It's Rosie! God with everything that's been going on I've completely forgotten about her! I have to be the worst boyfriend ever! I have to make it up to her somehow

1 new message
From Rosie: Hey what have you been upto!? Haven't heard from you in ages! Is everything okay?! Lexi's been so distant as well!? Have I done something wrong?!? :( xx 

Okay how can this get any worse! My sister and my best friend are missing! My other best friends are upstairs screaming at a phone to charge! While my girlfriend thinks I hate her! Why can't I do anything right!

Compose new message
To Rosie: Hey babe! I am so so so so so so so so so so sooooo sorry! Everything's just been a lil messed up over here! Can we catch up tomoz? I'll meet you at Nandos? how about midday?  xx

Well that's one of my problems solved! Now though I had to find Louis and Lexi! I'll leave the others up stairs and let them continue with there.... umm..... Phone Screaming?

I grab my keys off the coffee table and head over to my brand new car which was parked in the driveway, it was one of the first things I bought when we got our pay! So I guess it's not really that new! But to me it is! I haven't got a chance to drive it yet since well it's been here in Bradford and well I've been all over the world! (A/N: I know Zayn can't drive but in this story he can! haha!)

I place the keys in the ignition and wait to hear the roar of the engine... But things don't go exactly to plan... the noise that comes out sounds sort of more like somethings dieing! It's not exactly pleasant! Why isn't this working though! I mean it's brand new! I've only used it once! I glance over to the spedometer (A/N: Is that what it's called?) Only to see my car as driven 5000 kilometres!!!! Lexi!!!  I was going to seriously kill her! What gave her the right to use my car! Seriously! I was going to find her and then I was going to kill her!! 

I guess I was going to have to walk! Because I definitely needed to find Lexi now!!!!! 

I push open the car door, and trudge across the gravel road... Where could they be anyway? They wouldn't be at the counsellor still would they?! Knowing Lexi, they were probably at the park or something!!

That's when I sense someone behind me....

'Well look who it is guys! It's that pretty boy from that pretty little band!" I hear a voice say...

They were obviously drunk.. I could smell it from here! And to be honest I wasn't in the mood to deal with the haters right now!!

I keep on walking, trying to get away.... But I know that they're still following me...

"What's wrong pretty boy?! Trying to get away!? All we want is some fun right guys??" The voice says again only to be followed by mumurs of agreement...

"Just fuck off okay! I have bigger things to deal with right now!" I say turning to face them....

They looked tough, or thought they did anyway! They were all covered in colourful tattoos that were able to be seen underneath there shirts along with the few who were not wearing shirts, the leader who I was sure was the one speaking had bleached blonde hair, and wore skinny jeans along with no shirt, and white cap that was on backwards... One of his tattoos that was prominent on his chest read "Blood and Sand" I saw that all of the others had this tattoo as well... They were obviously a part of a gang... (A/N: Yes I did get the blood and sand from Home and Away! hehe) 

"Oh look at that! Prettty boy has problems! What isn't one of your little friends down to fuck?" The leader laughs...

I couldn't take this anymore.. I just needed them to leave me alone... I took a step closer to them, my fists clenching...

"Now this is what we wanted boys! The 16 of us against him! We can take him easily right?" The leader says laughing.

The gang walks closer to me, their fists clenching, their whole bodies tensing... How was I knew how this worked! I didn't need to take all 16 of them I just needed to take down the blonde haired one! Then they would all run off! I mean that's why he was their leader they would be screwed without him telling them what to do!

I lift my fist up and hit him square in the jaw! I step back as the blonde headed boy comes crashing to the ground head first... Blood soon surround him, I knew he wasn't going to be able to wake up for a while... It wasn't my fault anyway! It wasn't my punch, it was the way he fell...

"Josh!" One of the guys shouts from the back of the group...

I wasn't going to stick around and listen to them... I knew what that sort of impact could do... I'm not sure he was ever going to wake up... Did I just kill someone?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: As I said some of the spoilers happened in this chappie

*Lexi finds it hard to communicate with Louis
*Zayn gets in a fight
*Someone has a near fatal collapse (i never said it was gonna be one of the main characters hehe) :)
and there was a bit of
*Louis makes a massive confession to Lexi (more on this next chappie!)

Also next chappie will be
*Harry finally gets through to Sarah and they organise a date
and
*Some things open up on the love front for niall! 

Hope u guys are liking it! Plz vote, fan and comment! would mean sooo much! 

oxox ~Laura