Chapter 3: That Little Twinkle In His Eye...

***Lexi's P.O.V***
I was laying on the soft red leather couch, my eyes studying the latest issue of Girlfriend (A/N: Aussie Mag)  I was totally engrossed in an article about the 33 hottest looks this season, but I could still feel someone staring at me... Someone's eyes drilling into the back of my head.

I silently put down my magazine and turned around, only to see Louis' piercing blue eyes staring in  only in one direction (A/N: get it?) my direction...

Why was he looking at me?
Was my make-up smudged or something?
Why was Louis Tomlinson looking at me?

I quickly turned my gaze away and picked up my magazine... I didn't want him to notice I was staring...

I slyly looked up, only to see Louis was now talking to Harry, it's like our moment didn't just happen! Well if you could call it a moment!

I  glance back over to all of the boys, before quickly looking away after seeing Zayn's hard cold eyes staring right through me...

What was wrong with him?

He didn't know.... Did he?

He better not!

************************
I tied back my hair into a quick bun before moving over to my bed and diving underneath the covers, burying my head into the softness of the pillow...

I'm half asleep when I hear a loud knock at my door

"Lexi? Can I come in?" Zayn says softly.

Zayn?!?! What did he want?

"Uh yeah sure!" I mutter rubbing my eyes firmly.

"Hey! I'm sorry did I wake you?" Zayn asks me concerned.

"Oh nah! It's fine! What's up?" I reassure him.

"Ummm..." Zayn mumbles placing his body on the end of my bed.

"Zayn what is it?" I ask yawning.

"Lexi... What's going on with you and Louis?" He demands.

"I'm sorry.... W..wwhhhaatt?" I stutter.

"Lexi! What is going on with you and Louis?!?" Zay repeats louder this time.

"Nothing! Is going on between me and Louis Zayn! He is my friend just like Harry and Liam and Niall!" I say stubbornly.

"You can't trick me! Sadly I've been your big brother for the last 18 years! I know when you like a guy! And trust me the way you look at Lou! And the way he looks at you!" Zayn says confidently.

"What do you mean the way he looks at me!?" I argue.

"God Lex! You're kidding aren't you?" Zayn asks.

"No! I'm not what do you mean Zayn?" I say to him.

"Look! Just stay away from Louis okay?" Zayn pleads with me.

"Why?" I ask intruiged.

"Because Lex..... You could do so much better!" Zayn says quietly.

"What! Zayn! He is one of your best mates! Did you seriously just say that?!?!" I yell.

"It's the truth..." Zayn mumbles before quietly exiting my room.

Wait! What just happened? What did Zayn just say??

The way Louis looks at me....

Does that mean Lou likes me too????

And what did Zayn mean by I could do so much better....

***Louis' P.O.V***
It was well after midnight now, everyone else had gone to bed... All of the boys were asleep and by 1:00 am! Trust me that was a record for us!!!

I tiptoed out of the living room and mad my way to the stairs....

I had to see her...
I had to...

I just couldn't get her off my mind, everytime I closed my eyes, all I could see was her face, her smile, her deep brown eyes...

I could not get through the next two weeks without talking to Lexi... Just Lexi... I need to find out what's going on...

And if I had a chance with her....

She probably just thinks of me as a friend! I mean I'm best friends with her older brother! That's just creepy isn't it?

I sneak up the stairs slowly... Making sure no one could hear my footsteps...

I walk along the corridor until I reach one at the very end...

I quietly knock at the door... No answer...

I knock a little louder now..

Still no response...

I turn the handle ever so silently, I don't want anyone to hear me...

I creep into her room, and sure enough is Lexi laying there fast asleep...

I didn't want to wake her but I had no other time to do this...

"Lexi..." I whisper shaking her gently...

"hmmfiwreofew!!" She moans slowly opening her eyes...

"Lou? What are you doing here?" She mumbles.

"I needed to see you Lex!" I tell her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope u guys are liking it!! plz vote and comment! it would mean soo much it would also mean heaps if u could check out my friends stories I'm in like all of them! 

 A life with One Direction by @EliseCurwood (Liam's gf)

I've Got Louis Tomlinson's phone by @SarahStyles_1D (Liam's gf)

Niall Horan's Secret Twin by @Mimi_Horan (Liam's new gf not really a character! but i still get a mention hehe) 

5 girls, 5 guys trouble by @Crazyannz (Liam's gf)

One Direction Infection by @MezLoveMalik (Liam's gf)

1D Drama by @EmiliaThorne (Liam's gf) 

haha :) as u guys can probably gather by that I sorta looove Liam! I mean I looooove all of the boys! but i sorta have a soft spot for Liam! :)

When I first thought of what Lexi would look like! I instantly thought of Shay Mitchell who plays Emily in Pretty Little Liars for all of you that don't know her I have posted a pic
~Laura xx